PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANIMATION FOR 8-BIT STYLED FLASH GAME

Pages: 1
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
As many of you already know I suck at animation. So I need you help. I need help with guy at end of post so he'll have following animations:

- walking
- breathing fire/acid/etc. (without actual fire or something else, I'll do it as separate actors)
- crouching
- jumping & falling
- climbing

Framecount per animation isn't limited by any technical (on my engine side) meanings, but I prefer to have 3-6 for walking for crouching 2 so player will go down smooth and for jumping, climbing & falling 3 frames/animation.

And this is guy in need of animation:
Um, are you looking for someone to create additional sprites of your character and animate it because I thought you needed help formatting the image or coding it.
Rave
Yes, yes yes. Coding/formatting is for me easy - I run a webcomic, so I need to know several things about making graphics. For coding - engine I use (flixel) have already implemented this so this is also out of my mind.

Basically I am great with making static sprites but really suck at animation, especially for non-human characters, like this one. So if someone can help me out, I'd be grateful.
Rave
6,66x enlargement of sprite if someone have any doubts for it.

Also please help me with that one. I really need your help, because this is *****very***** important to me
666... the mark of the beast... and your sprite's a dargon. coincidence? mayhaps not.
Rave
Oh, that was done for laugh. I am atheist so I don't believe in such things (but like to laugh at it). Anyway, it is no longer valid, since I got almost perfect spritesheet on one of other forums.
Pages: 1