HOW NOT TO REACT TO CRITICISM 101

Pages: first 123 next last
We've seen plenty of this kind of thing on RMN before, but here's just a prime example of why you should just smile and nod when you receive a review you disagree with. This lady is friggin' crazy.

http://booksandpals.blogspot.com/2011/03/greek-seaman-jacqueline-howett.html
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
Don't talk about my mom like that

But srsly that is really amusing/crazy.
Holy crap, that chick is nuts! Talk about some crazy shit.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Jesus Clownfucking Christ, I hate people so much. Someone needs to feed this woman her own intestines, because if the shit that's spewing out of her starts to coagulate somewhere other than inside her own head it could make the entire region toxic for the next 300 years.

If you do not want to get negative reviews, do not release your work. End of story.
being English is what you don't get
The internet does not come with directions, unfortunately.
Yay talk about a tantrum over a negative review. How lame.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
the greek seaman.

the greek seaman?

THE GREEK SEMEN D:
author=tardis
the greek seaman.

the greek seaman?

THE GREEK SEMEN D:

Well somebody had to say it! XD
What I find most depressing about this..

She has the same amount of voting power I do.

Fuck.
are my eyes not working or did she literally post "Fuck off!" TWICE

i watched hypnotically jacqueline howett posts "fuck off!" twice
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
@tardis: lmfao as immature as it is, that is the first thing I thought when seeing this.
That was amusing. I can't believe the author would do that when shes trying to sell her book.
It's not unlike what has happened on numerous occasions on this very site though.
Wow that girl is crazy
author=Shinan
It's not unlike what has happened on numerous occasions on this very site though.

True true... I haven't even been here that long but I've seen it a couple of times. I guess some people are just touchy like that :/
The way I read it he at least said the story was passable.

If anyone told me my writing sucked I'd shrug. A good tip I learned was to not get 'too' attached to one's writing. If you do you lose sight of bettering your craft and are going to be hung up on past work.

Pages: first 123 next last