HELLO RMN

Pages: 1
Hello everyone at RMN

I've been circumspectly scoping out this site for what seems like close to a decade, might as well come in from the cold.

I have lots of interest in old school rpgs, like a lot of the oldsters on this site I grew up in the halcyon days of the eight and sixteen bit rpg, and I seem to be going through some kind of arrested development in my continued enthusiasm for them.

I hope to get involved in the community and make a few games. If everything goes as planned expect to see a completed game by 2045, or sooner.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Haha, 2045.
That's some deadline!

Welcome to RMN! :]
Stalking RMN for 10 years? Wow. That's long.

Submit lots!
no kidding! Welcome to RMN! (there were RPGs created AFTER the 16-bit era? o: )
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
*Copy/paste username*
Welcome nemojbatkastle!
I too grew up in those days, ahhh the memories!

Have a good time here :).
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=InfectionFiles
Haha, 2045.
That's some deadline!

Welcome to RMN! :]

Yeah, too bad the supposed doom of 2012 comes first :p
Thanks a lot everyone. This site has been my main source for gaming for the last two years, and I check for new stuff at least five times a day. It might be slightly dewy-eyed conceit, but I really think that DIY gaming is the future of the industry and the art-form, and I am constantly inspired by the ethos of this community.

Since I've played just about everything worth playing on this site I'm probably going to review a few games and find my place around here. Right now I want to start small, but I do have a tentative project in the works and I'd like to use this site to host and develop it. Until then I expect I'll just be knocking around, groovin' on the site.

*Please excuse that last comment. All games on RMN are worth playing. Some are just more complete than others*
Welcome to RMN >:]
dont let anyone disembowel you ^_^

author=TehGuy
Yeah, too bad the supposed doom of 2012 comes first :p

that and Nemo's avatar made me think of "So long and thanks for all the fish" from Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy :P
Pages: 1