GOOD DAY TO ALL

Pages: 1
Hello everyone! I am Emanuel Sapinkopf, but just call me Emmy. I've already started doing a review, but I feel like I should introduce myself to the community now. Better late than never...

I hope to be a respected reviewer on this site, as well as perhaps a tester for some of you developers out there. To be honest, I also have some ideas for games myself, but only in writing. I dabble a little in sprite art too, but not enough to be well known or used as a resource. So, I do a little bit of everything I suppose, except for actually MAKE games. xD I've tried, but honestly there's just some sort of learning block between me and code, not that I can even install a toaster without breaking something, much less my own computer...

At any rate, I will gladly review a game, point out what needs fixing, praise what needs praising, and offer some advice. I might not know HOW the process goes, but at least I have a keen enough eye to spot what needs fixing.

If you want to see an example of my reviews, just look at Leo and Leah: A Love Story. And if you want to play a game. PLAY Leo and Leah. No, really, it's awesome.
Welcome.

That was a nice review, I hope you review more stuff!
Welcome! please keep your appendages inside the vehicle at all times.
Hope you enjoy the ride :P
author=calunio
Welcome.

I agree, and welcome
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=Emanzi
author=calunio
Welcome.

I agree, and welcome

Thirded and welcome.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Welcome Emmy!

Thanks for the review, contribute lots!
pfftt! Reviewers aren't ever respected! ;)

Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
About game making:
Problem is everybody wants to "do story" or to "be the ideas".

About the rest:
Review lots!
Test lots!
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
We can always use more reviewers, they're the key to the betterment of the overall quality of the games on this site.

And something something.

Welcome!
author=Deacon Batista
About game making:
Problem is everybody wants to "do story" or to "be the ideas".
Be the game you want to see in the world. ~Mahatma Gandhi
Welcome aboard! Being able to plan a good story could be a good thing. An original and interesting story is sometimes missing from games (I'm talking about modern commercial games), so from an indie point of view it could be what makes the difference.

Pages: 1