THE YELLOW BUCKET MAN

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=Neok
This morning I dreamt about the YBM. In it, he was a much younger version of himself, probably in his teens. He came over to my side of the pool and swam into the deep end, wherein I asked him what he was always doing over there on the other side (where he conducts his ritual).

You know what his answer was?

Swimming.

Why do I suddenly feel like you made everything up?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Need ybm pics now
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=Natook
author=Neok
This morning I dreamt about the YBM. In it, he was a much younger version of himself, probably in his teens. He came over to my side of the pool and swam into the deep end, wherein I asked him what he was always doing over there on the other side (where he conducts his ritual).

Swimming.

turns out neok is like that guy from A Beautiful Mind... ybm is real for him...
author=tardis
author=Natook
author=Neok

Swimming.
turns out neok is like that guy from A Beautiful Mind... ybm is real for him...

at least he'll find out that ybm isn't real when he never gets older
Mmh well I don't want to be arrested/banned from the pool for voyeurism so I don't think I'm going to be sneaking any photos of YBM anytime soon. I guess it's just the dubious value of my word that'll have to do for defending my story here.

Just a question, how many people believe me about this guy?

BTW, really did dream about YBM. Not a lie.
Ha! Interesting story. It's not strange to dream about something recent that you think about often. That happens to me on a regular basis.

I believe in Mr. HankeyYBM
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
I DO belive in YBM.
I DO belive in YBM.
Don't anyone do the beLIEve nonsense.
I haven't seen YBM yesterday nor today during days and times when I usually would've sighted him. This is a bit distressing.

In the meantime, here's a story about another interesting character at the pool. Now I don't think I need to prove the authenticity of this story, because EVERY pool has one of these guys. I'm talking about those asian swimmer power dads. He's probably in his 40's to 50's, has a very stern looking 'cut (and in most/all cases, is starting to show signs of hairline recession), wears those massive elderly dad glasses, is quite thin, short and weak-looking, yet could probably swim circles around you and your rubber ducky all day. While wearing his glasses.

The one at my pool frog-swims up and down the length of the pool for.. I dunno how long. He's always still at it when I leave the pool. So at the very least, he can last 45 minutes. Frankly, I can barely pull off frog-swimming 3.5 pool lengths non-stop, and I guess I might manage 5-6 with a couple months training. This guy is doing.. 10 lengths of the pool at a time, and what's more, he's keeping his head above water at all times, so that his glasses and stern dad hair doesn't get all wet and chlorinated. It's all very robotic-looking and quite fascinating to witness. These guys make frog-swimming into some kind of mechanical martial art-form. There are no wasted movements.

I don't see him everyday though. Maybe, 2-3x a week? Something else interesting to note is that there's never more than one of these guys at a pool. It might be a coincidence, but personally, I suspect these guys are all part of a secret asian swimmer dads committee, where they allocate pools to one another like territories, to ensure two asian swimmer power dads never meet at the same pool.

Because that would be too much.
Neok, you now feel like the James Frey of forum topics. Natook, that probably makes you Oprah.
Pages: first prev 12 last