BADASS MAPPING CONTEST

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Go for cowboy vs. giant robot instead.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hmm, giant robot, I like it.

And I was curious about the size restrictions, can I have a screenshot that is 640x400 for example?
Or does it HAVE to be twice the size of either the height or width?

Although I still don't see why RM2k/3 can't have a normal sized screenshot...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Despite my nitpicking about possible abuses, I thought the first post was pretty clear about the size. You can have a normal size map, or you can increase it to up to double size in either direction (but not both). Mine is normal width and +33% height, for example.
That's right, it doesn't HAVE to be twice the size, just UP to twice the width OR height.
Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
@Versalia: Thanks!! He "is" Jelly filled by the way! :D

@InfectionFiles: Thanks Infect. Your map is pretty sweet, I gave my map a caption because of your map entry! Cant wait to see the larger version you post next. :)
Hmm... 6 days left.
Is it alright if I use a gif?
There's not going to be any action. Just them doing the stand-still-walking anim.
author=Dyhalto
Is it alright if I use a gif?
There's not going to be any action. Just them doing the stand-still-walking anim.

I'd rather you didn't, because it opens precedent.
Okay, no prob.
Working on it atm...
author=Tau
I think I'll pass up this one, but start my one next week or something. Hope you guys join in for that one too.

Doooo itttt. This theme is kinda lame.
Personally, I don't think the theme is lame. I think it's cool, but some a lot of the restrictions suck, like the screen size. And the fact that you can only use RPGMaker, that one irks me. A lot.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Decided to finish early for once.

Okay, so this is my Screen for this Contest. Done with Rpg Maker Xp and its Rtp. Edited of course.^^
@diaeitsch: whoa, how many times did he shoot him, that's a lot of blood.
looks like he ws shot by a cannon. Very nice map btw.
Okay, I'll throw my hat in now. No pun intended.

High Plains Drifer vs 7 Pinkerton officers, Pale Rider style.

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
How Fire Emblem of you!

(Your resolutions clash and your cavaliers are facing the wrong way.)
That's the way the horsemen faced originally, but what the hell; you're right. I turned them around for the sake of a screenshot.
@Felix20: Indeed he was the victim of many shots. The guy, who's still alive is a real badass. :D
LockeZ
author=diaeitsch
@Felix20: Indeed he was the victim of many shots. The guy, who's still alive is a real badass. :D

I dunno if shooting the same person multiple times makes you any more of a badass, really. The difficulty of shooting someone additional times drops drastically after they've already been shot once.
Deadline is tomorrow! It's never too late for submissions.

I'd just like to say I already selected one of the judges. First one is me, second one is a person who owns a somewhat popular gaming blog and may be able to give some visibility to this little event. I want the last person to be somehow related to graphic design, but I'm still looking. My expectations is to have individual comments from each judge for every entry, so no one will have their entries ignored or anything, even if they don't win. :)