HOWDY PARTNERS!

Pages: 1
Do I have to give my age?

My name is...well that i won't tell. Why? Well only because it is unnecessary to give it out in order to acclomplish the things users on here like to acclomplish.
So just call me Cosmic_Sea, or "buddy" or "buddy Ol' Pal" or "The guy who stole the Jager out of my freezer" Any of these will do, or anything really, i am always open to new and exciting ideas from everybody!

I like many of you am interested(and in the process of) creating an Indie RPG. I first got my start with RPG Maker for PS1 and only recently found out that RPG maker programs for PC, i have since acquired RPG Maker 2k3 and am now in the beginning stages of my first Indie RPG someday hopefully i will post it so you good folks can reveiw it and hopefully not tear it into a 1000 little pieces with coarse and unforgiving tongues.

I am a huge fan of any RPG although i am most familiar with those that predate the Ps2/Xbox/Gamecube era.

I would ask for free help(a.k.a. communism) from my fellow users on how to master the creation Process of RPG Maker 2k3 but i noticed you have all done a fine job with the tutorials so Kudos to you all.

I have one question though, are you a bot?
I noticed they ask that when i made this post, and i am glad they are suspicious of bots, because i am a very proud bigoted botist; I believe robots deserve no rights, they should be made our slaves and put to work in all our factory's/hospitals/automobiles/Farms and of course our entertainment cuz who doesn't want to see gladiatorial games between robots? Take two old macintoshs and throw 'em in a big pit with a handful of medieval weapons and watch them fight till the blue screen of death.

We are prejudiced against bots of all kinds. They are only ever interested in sex, long distance calling and essay writing. We don't need their unsavory types here!

Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
Welcome to RMN, post lots, make games, have fun.

author=Cosmic_Sea
So just call me Cosmic_Sea, or "buddy" or "buddy Ol' Pal" or "The guy who stole the Jager out of my freezer" Any of these will do, or anything really,
Ok then, I guess you wont mind if I call you C.S. Rufus
author=Felix20
So I guess you wont mind if I call you C.S. Rufus

not at all lol.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Freelance writer

Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
author=Cosmic_Sea
not at all lol.
Great!
You are now officially Cosmic Sea Rufus (aka C. S. Rufus)
sound of perserverance as avatar? win! this may be a stab i nthe dark but your a fan of death?
author=ten_blue_egyptians
sound of perserverance as avatar? win! this may be a stab i nthe dark but your a fan of death?

Nooo...I have no idea who Death is or their aamazing Guitarist/Vocalist Chuck Shull-Diner is.

lol, Death is amazing, Shuldiner like top 5 fav guitarists.

Heres my stab in the dark...are you a fan of death?
individual thought patterns is my fav next to SOP. not really a mega fan but love their work. someone needs to necromancing chuck nao.

also, make us some cool games to play!

I wouldn't really consider myself a "mega fan" I play bass and a little guitar so i thinks thats where the "Top 5 fav" come from.

I am in the process of making one for 2k3
hopefully it is cool

but when i'll let whoever plays it and/or reveiws it be the judge
Those two and Symbolic for me.

LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Welcome Mr. C. S. Rufus, sir.
Hey, wasn't there another Jager in my freezer?
author=goldengaav
Hey, wasn't there another Jager in my freezer?

...I stole all the jager.

all of it.
Hey C. S. Rufus! Welcome to the community!
Pages: 1