WHAT'S THE BEST YEASTER GAME

Pages: 1
i've been meaning to play one for ages since they all look really interesting and distinctive. i like the graphics and the storylines sound neat and the dialogue in the screenshots doesnt make me want to kill someone which is a nice change!!

i could just pick one at random but to be honest i just wanted to make a "shout out" topic for yeaster since he's released a ton of stuff and it all looks boss. what's up pal.
<33 you guys

I would say that Mystery Man Zero and A Nightmare in Sunnydale are good places to start if you want to get a general feel of what my style is. My other games are older, and may be off-putting to those who prefer a more 'traditional' style of storytelling and gameplay (they were influenced by the MegaTen games, so if you hate them, then you probably won't like my older stuff--Onyx/Onyx 2/Total Chaos. Complete Chaos was when I started to branch away from that style).

Other ramblings:

If I shall be ~objective~, I think Onyx has my darkest/deepest storyline, but the game, being as old as it is, has a ton of issues--graphics and balancing being the major ones (it starts off difficult, and gets progressively easier as you go along/get more people @_@). Onyx 2 is as dark as Onyx, but with significantly improved balancing and graphics (if not perfect).

Complete Chaos is my personal favorite, but it is an acquired taste for sure, and I wouldn't say that it is my best. Total Chaos is my absolute worst but I still <3 it.

Avoid Vanity, because the demo is shit, and the new one I plan to upload soon is 100% better.

Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Onxy 2 is easily his best game.
Pages: 1