RMN COMIC COLLABORATION - THE DALEK FAD EDITION!

Pages: 1
RMN Comic Collaboration - The Dalek Fad Edition!

Dalek Fro/Fad: A 16 year old bucktoothed nerd on an unending quest to lose his virginity. Tries to avoid trouble, and yet trouble always seems to find him one way or another. No one (not even his own headband) can seem to decide whether his last name is Fro or Fad.

Titanic Dad: 35 year old veteran of the parenting world. His real name is unknown to the denizens of Dalek Fad, but we know that it's Max Power. Often appears to help out Dalek in his everyday problems. Has a kid back home.

The current comic is underway with new adventures for our fave duo, but what happened to them before they got cut off by massive personified genitalia? This is the thread where we find out!

If you are unfamiliar with Comic Collab, check out this, or this, or this (First appearances of our dynamic duo!), or that.

Remember, folks.
-You have four days. And by that, I mean as long as you want until someone starts complaining.
-Dimensions should be 8.5 by 11 inches or 612 by 792 pixels.
-Please post YOUR PAGE in the topic when you are finished so we can keep up with progress!
-Also, please PM the next person in line so that they know to start their page.

Special Dalek Rules!
-Each page must show some kind of continuation of the story established in the previous pages. You can cut to scenes that don't involve the main characters (such as sinister monologues by a mysterious shadowy villian), but it should be somehow relevant to the story.
-Keep it work-safe please. I've had more than enough giant talking penis-heads to last my lifetime, thanks.

==================================================================

ART SKILLS NOT REQUIRED (ONLY PREFERRED)

Here's the sign up sheet:
1. Nessiah (RESCUED)
2. Neok (RESCUED)
3. Tardis
4. Lennon
5. AABattery
6. Ketsumio
etc...

------------

Please sign up in this thread. I think it'll probably be better if the people who are further down on the other list get priority here, just so that they don't end up having to do 2 pages at the same time.
Current Pages!
Nessiah:

Neok:
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
YEEEAAHHHH DALEK FAD (i'm in bro!!)
Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
SLAMACOW!!! Fro guy is BACK!!!!

Count me in I'll draw a page for fun! @__@
Pages: 1