A BLURRED LINE: LINE'S END

Pages: 1
What happened to the page for that? It seems it was deleted or something. I would visit there occasionally to see if there were any signs of progress (Lys posted there last year saying he still plans to finish it.) So yeah, why was it deleted?

Also, if anyone feels like discussing the series, feel free to post theories or something.
I played ABL a long time ago. It was a good game. Too bad the rest of it never got made.
It was denied because no member of the current staff has slept on Lys' couch which was the main reason why it was still up. Lys can always post in ABLv2.1 or make a new gameprofile when the planets align and it gets released though
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Why did you make this topic. Why~

Got me all excited :(
author=Deckiller
Why did you make this topic. Why~

Got me all excited :(

To be honest, me too. I wanted to stab after I found out it's nothing ;^;
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=GreatRedSpirit
It was denied because no member of the current staff has slept on Lys' couch which was the main reason why it was still up. Lys can always post in ABLv2.1 or make a new gameprofile when the planets align and it gets released though

This is not true. I have slept on Lys' couch and also his floor. Unless I am not considered current st... where is my admin access... oh no... coup d'etat.

*starts the rebellion to reclaim his homeland*
I remember a few years back, whenever anyone made a topic similar to this one, lysander would reply out of nowhere like some kind magic elf.

them elves got pretty comfy couches i hear
Yeah. I'm kind of expecting Lys86 to pop up here. He does it anywhere on the internets abl is mentioned.

For me abl kind of started RM, so the conclusion will probably be the the end of it too. Like the last chapter in RMing.
author=rcholbert
author=GreatRedSpirit
This is not true. I have slept on Lys' couch and also his floor. Unless I am not considered current st... where is my admin access... oh no... coup d'etat.

Damn I never knew Lys' couch was so popular with people who ran RM sites

must be some kind of proving ground
author=Mr.Nemo
I remember a few years back, whenever anyone made a topic similar to this one, lysander would reply out of nowhere like some kind magic elf.

I thought of this too. Now I am waiting for his fated appearance.
Lys really needs to finish this game. It was amazing.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
In the future, please do not necro year-old topics.

Locking the topic because it's a year old.
author=rcholbert
author=GreatRedSpirit

This post is extra funny now.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Moving to the archives :O
Pages: 1