I GUESS I'M BACK? 8]

Pages: 1
The topic title says it all? Haha. I've been pretty occupied with school/work/dating and just life in general for the past year or so, not squeezing in much time for the site. I'm not sure what drew me back, but I'm glad to see that the site is still alive and (somewhat) thriving as a community--I worried that it might have fizzled out. I definitely see a lot of new faces here! 8] I'm still pretty busy, but hopefully I can find some time to start being constructive with a project again, once I re-learn the fossil of RPGMaker..

What monumental events have I missed? Anything significant? Lol.
author=Blindmind
The topic title says it all? Haha. I've been pretty occupied with school/work/dating and just life in general for the past year or so, not squeezing in much time for the site. I'm not sure what drew me back, but I'm glad to see that the site is still alive and (somewhat) thriving as a community--I worried that it might have fizzled out. I definitely see a lot of new faces here! 8] I'm still pretty busy, but hopefully I can find some time to start being constructive with a project again, once I re-learn the fossil of RPGMaker..

What monumental events have I missed? Anything significant? Lol.

Yeah, that it was on the brink of fizzling out. Check the archives some time around early March and you'll know.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Welcome back!

The RM world has had a startling lack of the 3-tile-rule without you.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
several trees were stolen

(sorry couldn't resist. Welcome back!)
I don't know you, but welcome back.

You missed nothing (except some site improvements and game releases). People are still complaining about everything, some rage quits, and still the annoying and never ending "engine vs enginge" wars...

Keep submitting lots.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Karsuman
johncrystalOMEGA

(hi)

This.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=Karsuman
johncrystalOMEGA

(hi)

copycat

but yes, this
Welcome back! I'm back again myself, too. Like a reunion or something... Anyway, I hope your new stay will be Front Tooth. Hope to see something soon. =]
Magi
Resident Terrapin
Welcome back into the fold... There is a spot at #shmup reserved in your name buddy
Magi
Resident Terrapin
Search the darkness, write your tale

- Eternal Saga, Avalanche Studios
Pages: 1