BIN LADEN DEFEATED

Ark, what the hell is going on in your avatar picture?
I thought it was my ex's birth video.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
do you guys realize how much ass the guy who shot him is going to get? it's more likely he's going to get 72 virgins.

Imagine he comes out of the closet after all this? That's gold, Jerry. Gold.
Masamune
I think you're an idiot.
On a more serious note...
Bin Laden has died quite a few times these last ten years since 9/11. Which is the real death? Maybe President Obama is telling the truth. After all, why would a politician lie during a national economic crisis?

Sources...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/28/eveningnews/main325887.shtml
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1819280,00.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5374160.stm
oh man i sure cant tell the difference between sensationalist bullshit/ill informed rumors and breaking international news
one of these things is not like the others
Just when I start to wonder how people in this day and age still manage to be fooled by emails from Nigerian Princes promising fabulous riches...someone reminds me.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Dyhalto
On a more serious note...
Bin Laden has died quite a few times these last ten years since 9/11. Which is the real death? Maybe President Obama is telling the truth. After all, why would a politician lie during a national economic crisis?

This is the same brand of crazy that gives all suspicious people a bad name. Also, the recession that started in the last administration officially ended in June of 2009. Sure, there are still economic hardships for some but it's hardly a crisis.
Gucci and Prada are still in business, so believe me when I say this isn't an economic crisis!!!

Anyways, what solidified it for me is when the second in command of Al-Qaeda said, he understands that Bin Laden was indeed killed, and that he'll be taking leadership.

If Bin Laden wasn't killed, they'd be laughing their asses off.

(And for you conspiracy theorists out there: They did so to protect him thinking, "ha ha! Those westerners think he's dead! This helps our plans!" Go.)
The recession officially ended in June 2009?
I suppose the concept of recession can be treated subjectively, and the stock market did rally from April of 2009. If you bought in at the bottom, you're doing good. I guess it depends on who you are and where you live.
You're right about the 'crisis' part though. I embellished. My mistake.

Anyway, I can see it's fruitless for me to continue rambling. This is this and that is that. I'll keep to RM from now on.
Starscream
author=Dyhalto
The recession officially ended in June 2009?
I suppose the concept of recession can be treated subjectively, and the stock market did rally from April of 2009.

Actually it ended in June of 2009 by objective standards: two consecutive quarters of domestic GDP growth. This trend has been maintained, even if the percentages aren't anything to write to China about.
The GDP growth was largely attributed to QE1. Without it, it would have been negative. It would still be negative, and if they don't follow through with QE3 this summer, it will actually be negative.
While we're on the topic of objective standards, unemployment is at Great Depression levels.
Starscream
I could debate you on the merits of U.S. monetary policy, but lets try to steer this topic back to bin Laden's death. No need to turn the topic into tinfoil central anymore than it already is.
There's nothing tinfoil about US monetary policy. In fact it's easier to debate and prove points because we wouldn't be backing ourselves up with wild speculation (which is all any Bin Laden death story has, including the "official").

But I get your point, and I did promise to STFU =)
Masamune
did i tell you guys I got a tattoo?
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Once, the Government came right out and said "We don't have DNA evidence of Bin Laden and he has many look a likes." They also said that a lot of the look a likes were his sons.

Then they came out and said they have DNA of his Sister or...I think they did.
Where did this DNA come from? How could they prove it really was his sister if they hadn't anything to base that DNA of? Scratch that, the sons could match, right?

Did you know, he went to School in the US? Really. That meant they HAD DNA of him long ago. All of this circles around and around. I believe they could have found him much quicker, but were milking this until they had to finally go after him and put him down for good this time. War is money.
Bin Laden was just a radical Muslim...
I can't say he was a good person, killing innocent people is always evil, but it seemed he was just a radical Muslim and in some peoples eyes a revolutionary. Please don't hate me yet: Here's a summarized timeline about why he hated Americans so much and why in some respect I can empathize with this.... a little.

He graduated from university ( apparently he did a course in engineering ) he went to Afghanistan to join the Jihad aka the so called "Holly War" against the soviet union way back in 1979.
Not sure if its true or just a conspiracy but apparently he got militarily training at the time to fight the soviets from the U.S his later sworn enemies.

He used the finance he had from his rich family fortune and used construction equipment to help Muslim guerrilla forces from the engineering he knew to built trenches, tunnels, shelters and at times fight in battles aswell.
( this guy was born a millionaire, his dad's owned a million dollar construction company and owns a shit-load of oil )

1980 to 1989
He raised money for some radical group fighting in Afghanistan ( the mujahedeen ) against the soviets as well as provided them logistical aid and humanitarian aid
( basically he had their backs and planned their strategies ) he then forms Al Qaeda in 1988 meaning "the base" in Arabic but its not yet the terrorist group more of a base of small militia incase of any war outbreaks e.t.c
After the soviets withdrew from Afghanistan he withdrew and joined his family business the Bin Laden Group ( a construction company not a terrorist organization)

August 7, 1990 ( The turning point ):
Following the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, U.S troops arrive in Saudi Arabia in order to have a close battle to eventually go after Iraqi leader Saddam Husein's troops. Bin laden is outraged at the U.S forces' presence near the Muslim holly sites of Mecca and Medina ( you guys brought this upon yourself in other words, Bin Laden attacked out of religious outrage not because he's a U.S hating Arab-Nazi )
Bin Laden is expelled from Saudi Arabia, eventually relocating to Sudan,
funded by assets of up to $250 million Al Qaeda now turns into the terror network you all fear and hate.

And from their on you know the rest, 9/11, terrorist attacks on American supporting countries, e.t.c. I hate to break it to you guys but I don't see why Bin Laden was a so called "evil" person, I agree he was extreme and no one had to bomb the twin towers simply to make a statement but it seems that U.S after fighting the soviets had their eyes on Iraq and Saudi simply because the had the resources they needed like oil, petroleum, gass e.t.c.
Why the hell would you go after troops that supported you against the soviets and had no intention of attacking you to begin with? Talk about a stab in the back.

U.S is like the world bully and most Americans are very ignorant people, its just that once in a while when you step on someones toes you eventually get stomped!

Join Al Qeada here ( joking, its just the source I used ): http://alamongordo.com/prophecies-predictions/osama-bin-laden-timeline/

No hard feelings guys, just sharing some history so we clear this whole Bin Laden was an Arab-Nazi and America Rules issue.

And as for Obama, I wont be surprised if he's covering up something, maybe Bin Laden really is dead, maybe he was with the Americans this whole time ( someone needs a reason to go steal oil in Iraq ), maybe Obama Hussein Barrack is his second cousin ( lol )...
I really want to believe in him as he is the first black president in U.S but politics is politics and he might as well be as crooked as the rest of em' , I have a cousin of mine who thinks he's the Anti-Christ and its the end of the world...but thats a conspiracy theory for another day.