BIN LADEN DEFEATED

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post of the century
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
If it was basically a religious thing and he was with us in terms of helping us, you'd think he would know people to talk to and explain if anything was going wrong that he didn't like. But instead he becomes an extreme terrorist and kills many and bombs America. I highly doubt it was because of some religious BS that he went crazy.

There is no logic in what was said in that whole topic about why he was doing what he did. He apparently had many connections, using being one of them, and yet if it was because of some religious crap, he'd have used those connections and talk it out.

No, he was as crazy and evil as people said. He was an idiot. A rich idiot, who was crazy and just wanted to kill people if he didn't get what he wanted.
author=Thiamor
Once, the Government came right out and said "We don't have DNA evidence of Bin Laden and he has many look a likes." They also said that a lot of the look a likes were his sons.

Then they came out and said they have DNA of his Sister or...I think they did.
Where did this DNA come from? How could they prove it really was his sister if they hadn't anything to base that DNA of? Scratch that, the sons could match, right?

Did you know, he went to School in the US? Really. That meant they HAD DNA of him long ago. All of this circles around and around. I believe they could have found him much quicker, but were milking this until they had to finally go after him and put him down for good this time. War is money.

I hate when not-smart people try to be smart.

Quick question...when did schools start collecting DNA? Bonus question: Approximately when did DNA start being used to identify people?
author=Thiamor
If it was basically a religious thing and he was with us in terms of helping us, you'd think he would know people to talk to and explain if anything was going wrong that he didn't like. But instead he becomes an extreme terrorist and kills many and bombs America. I highly doubt it was because of some religious BS that he went crazy.

There is no logic in what was said in that whole topic about why he was doing what he did. He apparently had many connections, using being one of them, and yet if it was because of some religious crap, he'd have used those connections and talk it out.

No, he was as crazy and evil as people said. He was an idiot. A rich idiot, who was crazy and just wanted to kill people if he didn't get what he wanted.
Where did did you get your tin foil helmet? And where can I get one that strong?
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
This was a reply to him being given Military training in the US, and going to school here. He didn't just go off and kill many people over the years because of what we did. It may have been one thing, but that would be a small reason.

Also to the poster above you. If you're here in America, going to school, you'll have DNA on record in some way or the other.
Who is Bin Laden anyway?
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Emanzi
stuff

Most of this was half-truth non-sense taken out of context, but you do realize that U.S. forces were present in Saudi Arabia at the behest of the Saudi monarchy as protection from Iraq, right? It was far from an occupation. bin Laden was angry at this because Saudis were not used to defend their own holy land (instead using infidels he already disliked), and he became very critical of the Saudi monarchy -- which would lead to his exile from the country.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
bean luddite defeated
author=rcholbert
author=Emanzi
stuff
Most of this was half-truth non-sense taken out of context, but you do realize that U.S. forces were present in Saudi Arabia at the behest of the Saudi monarchy as protection from Iraq, right? It was far from an occupation. bin Laden was angry at this because Saudis were not used to defend their own holy land (instead using infidels he already disliked), and he became very critical of the Saudi monarchy -- which would lead to his exile from the country.

Hmm. I think I'll stop right here.

S/N: Years and years of studying and training in the medical field can have someone able to recognize when someone has a certain thing and have either not been diagnosed or aren't taking their meds. Yes, even on the internet. *sigh*

I'll go back to lurking now.
author=Emanzi
most Muslims when it comes to religion get really and I mean really up the ass with their whole view and shit, I mean take a piss on a mosk and you'll have a bunch of bomb-hugging-virgin-loving-turban-wearing assassins on you like the smell on shit.
Those guys, once you piss them off or even slightly mock their religion will TERRORize the living hell out of you...
watch what you say.
if you piss on a mosque you would surely have a lot of angry muslims but not that nonsense stereotype, so don't group them all together and then apologise that someone could take offence.
Please Emanzi,

Not every Muslim is like that as you've said, all right? Osama is the culprit who put Muslim in the picture, so all should be blamed on Osama himself, not on Muslims. Saudi Arabia was the one who expelled Osama from the country, even though Osama was born a Saudi himself.

Please don't talk on a naive aspect, all right? Doesn't mean most of the war happening on middle east means Muslims are to blame. You said you don't wanna offend any Muslims, right? But what you've blabbered is already completely offending them.

It would be good if you could retract all that you've said, but it's up to you. But I advise that you stop this instant. This topic is getting stale, and this topic should be laid to rest. Period. I'm not Muslim, but this is really offensive and naive coming from you. You're seriously not looking into the bigger picture here.
yeah your right , I was very insensitive, I apologize. I should learn to cool-out a little.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
As full of shit as Emanzi is:

author=Emanzi
most Muslims when it comes to religion get really and I mean really up the ass with their whole view and shit

I am finding this is increasingly becoming the case and wonder if it's just the people I know or the Muslim population at large. It's a bit worrying, watching my friends from Pakistan/Saudi Arabia become ever more religious while at the same time becoming less tolerant of everyone else with each passing day.

You would think Muslims could spend a bit more time denouncing terrorism. Nah, we're (I use the term "we" lightly) too busy trying to prove Osama bin Laden's death was fake while being the victims of a giant American/Zionist conspiracy. Man...

EDIT: I mean I was looking at my former best friend's (without whom I may never have gotten into game-making in the first place) Facebook page and he's just posted a video of Ahmadejinad praising the guy. I'm just so sick of it all now.
author=Yellow Magic
It's a bit worrying, watching my friends from Pakistan/Saudi Arabia become ever more religious while at the same time becoming less tolerant of everyone else with each passing day.

EDIT: I mean I was looking at my former best friend's (without whom I may never have gotten into game-making in the first place) Facebook page and he's just posted a video of Ahmadejinad praising the guy. I'm just so sick of it all now.

You would do well to make efforts to try and bring them back to civilization, for their sake and yours. There's more to life than going around hating each other and perpetuating a cycle of revenge.
Muslims from sri lanka = friendly.

Muslims from India = friendly.

Muslims from US = friendly.

Muslims from France/Germany/UK = friendly.

Muslims from mid-east = not so much.

Muslims on news channels: mid-east kind.

Pretty bad press for them. :/

(This is coming from someone who hates Muslims for religion reasons, but as people not all are "bad").
author=Radnen
(This is coming from someone who hates Muslims for religion reasons, but as people not all are "bad").

Hating anyone for a religious reason is still pretty retarded.
author=Feldschlacht IV
author=Radnen
Hating anyone for a religious reason is still pretty retarded.

I disagree as religion plays a important historical role in economics. The original rise of the muslims challenged and even killed many good men for beliefs at the time in europe were considered barbaric. In response, europe sent out the crusades, which had varying amounts of success and thus after the holy land was reclaimed, trade flourished. Let people hate each other, but just make sure you make a profit from both sides. Note that I too hate Muslims for a different reason, they are natural enemies of my family, just like the nazis.