HI EVERYBODY

Pages: 1
DBAce9Aura here, saying that I've been checking up on some of the stuff here (mostly just checking whether or not Skie Fortress is making progress on SEM). As for projects, I might be working on something with Stencyl, but I don't know when so stay tuned.

Sidenote: How do I change my account avatar?
click on your username on the top bar to open a world of possibilities
Yeah, I did that, but when I look at the avatar tab of the account editing menu, I can't seem to find the browse button that let's you insert image from your desktop.
oh. there isn't one, you're supposed to reference the URL of a file. luckily, we have a locker service for just such a purpose... (it's in the menu under your username)
whenever I try to use a file in my locker as my avatar it never shows up. does that work for everybody else?
after opening the image in your locker, right click on it and select Copy Image Address (if you are using Opera) or Open Image and then copy your browser's address bar to get the location of the actual image.

...we should make an easier way to get that....

Anywho, welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
is the preview page for locker images really necessary? i'm sure it would be fine if they worked the same as other locker files
Never mind, I got it figured out. If you checked the pixels thread, there should be an inventory mockup that I made which would serve as a sneak preview of what I'll be making.
Oh, I remember you, we met on Twitter. Welcome to RMN!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hello! And welcome to RMN!
Pages: 1