CHROME GAVE ME THIS WORRYING MESSAGE WHEN NAVIGATING RMN.

Pages: 1
author=Google Chrome
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
rpgmaker.net contains content from avatarswizard.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified avatarswizard.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on avatarswizard.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Specifically when trying to view the main game-page for "Valkyrie Stories - Escallion Rising"

edit... Can this not degenerate into a debate about which browser is best. Pretty please?
Try having an adblocker? it's possible it's from there '3')
My firefox and chrome work fine with rmn
author=Archeia_Nessiah

Yeah Chrome won't actually allow me to accidentally access it anyway and i have live protection on 2 anti-malware programs anyway so I'm pretty safe.. But it's worrying it would come up on a specific page on RMN (only comes up when I try to access that page) and thought it was worth reporting in-case it's a legitimate issue.
author=NewBlack
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Yeah Chrome won't actually allow me to accidentally access it anyway and i have live protection on 2 anti-malware programs anyway so I'm pretty safe.. But it's worrying it would come up on a specific page on RMN (only comes up when I try to access that page) and thought it was worth reporting in-case it's a legitimate issue.

It actually happens to me occasionally to a few pages (very rare, though) I access here, and this is only Chrome-specific. Yes, the kind of error you get is Chrome-specific. It has nothing to do with other external adware programs and such. It is an anti-malware device error built into the Chrome engine to protect your system.

When I did come to that, I just forget about it and not surf that particular page. Better safe than sorry. You can perhaps try to Google a solution to that, but like
I've said, better safe than sorry.
Yeah I'm not at threat or anything :P I meant if it was a legitimate issue that could effect the site. Not me :)
Sounds like we have a member with an avatar from an untrusted site.
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/8444/

That's why we should host our avatars in the RMN locker (or alternatively not have avatars at all).
Not having avatars is a terrible and unfun idea. Just use them responsibly and don't mess it up for everyone.
That's why we should all use Opera. :)

I will clear out the offending avatars, I suppose, but there's nothing stopping anyone from doing this again.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Google's malicious content detector is fallible at best. I've had to clean up other sites that Google branded a heretic for really harmless or questionable reasons. I find their ability to do so a little unnerving.
Pages: 1