QUESTION ABOUT RM2K AND 2K3

Pages: 1
For the longest time I thought that you had to buy RM2K or 2K3 as with RPG Maker XP, but out of curiosity, I did some searching, and found out that it wasn't released in English. Are you guys using illegal translations?

mfw this post
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Well, yes, we are using illegal translations, but this sort of post I can't imagine is widely accepted on this site.
RM2k and RM2k3 are technically illegal (but no one really cares) which is why we don't provide links to the software, but do provide links to buy RMXP and RMVX.
oh no !! they're onto us !!

(well, not me personally)
in fact i should rat you all in to the feds
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
We are horrible people...
Ten years later... It's game over, guys. We've been found out.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Guys, for the longest time I thought everyone was purchasing the rights to all these graphic and audio resources from commercial games. However, out of curiousity, recently I learned that some people don't make enough money to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to do this. So does this mean some of you are stealing FF6 and Rudra graphics, instead of paying Square Enix each time you use them them like me?

Pages: 1