PARANORMAL ADVENTURE

Pages: first 12345 next last
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
This is a game I will post a part of the story leaving at the end a choice to make first person who posts a choice is the choice we'll pick. So you decide how the story goes.

Chapter 1: Beyond the Windy Road

You are Nameless, a journalist who has been given an assignment by your boss. You and your trusty camerman Random head off to an abandon amusement park where people have been disapearing. Your objective film a documentary and find some truth to this amusement park.

Your driving in your truck coming up to the address. You arrive at an old iron gate, the gate seems old and a long windy path through a forest is behind it. This was suppossed to be an abandoned amusement park, right? You think maybe you have the wrong address. Random assures you this is the place, though he seems skeptical himself. Theres a gas station up ahead and maybe you could ask for information. Random says it's your call.

Inventory
----------
Camera
Semi-Automatic Pistols(9 Bullets)
Semi-Automatic Ammo(5 Bullets)

Enter?
or
Go to the Gas Station up ahead?
NoblemanNick
"Entering seems best" you say to Random as you park the truck outside and push open the iron gate. Behind it is a long-windy path, going deep into forest. You nod to Random and keep walking, it's the best thing to do. You get a really eeiry feeling but dismiss it. After a mile you come to large forest clearing, dozens of crows sit in the tree cawing at you like they know what your here for. You put your hand by your holster just wanting to make sure. Random is tapeing this, the first eeiry encounter. You think about taking a picture but decide not to, tape would be enough. The crows starts encircling you like buzzards on a fresh meat. Suddenly they dive bomb you nipping at your sword. Tearing a centimeter of flesh off your skin. Your surprised by how powerful these things are. Maybe a gunshot could clear them out or maybe you should just run. Random looks slightly fearful as he tape sit and sways away the crows though they keep going.

Inventory
-------
Camera

Shoot a Bullet?
or
Run Away?
Use your Camera and take a picture (in hopes that the flash will scare them away?)

Or do we have to do one of the choices? If so Shoot a Bullet. I never run.
NoblemanNick
"Wait I got an idea" you say taking a picture the flash blinds the crows, but scaring them away will be harder. "Hope this'll take care of them" you say firing a bullet of and shooting a crow from the sky. The rest of the crows disperse as they where scared away by the bullet. Quick thinking says Random. You hear something merging from the bushes carrying the dea crow. A dog with tentacles erupting from it's stomach as it slowly pulls the crow into it's stomach which hangs out in a gross matter. The sight almost makes you vommit. Random tapes. Do you shoot it run away or approach it?

(At any time you may take a picture)
Inventory
-------
Camera

Shoot it
or
Run Away
or
Approach it

NoblemanNick
"Time to play you say" telling him to run when you shoot. Random keeps rolling the tape. You whistle, it turns up finished devouring the crow it turns to you with demonic eyes and bolts at you. Keeping the gun steady you fire one shot right into it's skull. The skulls cracks open spewing blood but it squirms on the ground as it trys to get up. You can't believe it and start running from it. It took a shot to the cranium which would kill any normal human being. You can face it or procced up the road. You see a shack up the road where you could hide at as well.

Inventory
-------
Camera
Semi-Automatic Pistols(7 Bullets)

Keep Runnin
or
Hide in the Shack
or
Face the Dog
I admit, i am a coward.

I choose to Keep Runnin.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I just want to say that this is a pretty cool idea. Go ahead with demondestiny's choice.
NoblemanNick
"You know what I'm gonna skip out on this little chivarly act a bullet to thecranium wouldn't kill this thing, I'm not gonna play "How long does it take me to get killed" any longer" you say to Random, who nods. "I'm not gonna hide and risk getting found and killed" you say to Random who rolls the tape as you both head up farther down the path. You see the dog in the distance chasing after you the blood still pouring out from it's skull. Finally it collaspe on the ground, it was tired from it's skull cracking open and the blood loss was making it woozy. "See you doggy" you say as Random and you continue going on.You see the tiny dots of the crows engulfing the dog after a few seconds you see the skeletal remains. "You are the weakest link" says Random trying to lighten up the situation. You arrive at the abadoned amusement park theres a ticket booth at the entrance and a back raod leading away from it. "Enter or take the back road?" you ask Random. "Your the journalist I'm just filiming this crazy stuff" he says as you think to yourself.

Inventory
-------
Camera

Enter Amusement Park
or
Take the Back Road
Hmm... I'll take the back road.
This is getting good.
NoblemanNick
"You know what where taking the backroad" you say to Random who nods as he stares the creepy entrance. "We should really just head back now, I mean the boss has to codone us for how far we got, we almost got killed." Random says following you taping you. "Nah a mutant dog and crows, thats not enough for him" he said walking up the back road. "Why don't you like you know act domunetary like" Random says. "Alright then" you say. "Here is the backroad of the amusement park, we have just came across weird entities and we are procceding foward, in case we die please tell my boss I hate him" you say laughing as Random chuckles a bit shaking the camera. "We'll just edit that later" Random says. " Of Course" you say walking on the dirt path. You come across a watch. It's broken the time says 8:56. "Well whoever was here broke their watch" you say examining it and putting it into your back pocket. You come across a caravan, it looks run-down and spooky. It's dark inside. You think about going inside. Random starts to shake in slight fear. "Man you sure.." he says taking a step back.

Inventory
-------
Camera
Broken Watch

Enter Caravan
or
Continue on the Path
I will say Continue on the path.

I agree with WIP as well. This is a good idea.
NoblemanNick
"When in doubt get the hell out" you say to Random as your hurry past it onto the road beyond.You finally arrive at an old town hidden by the woods miles from where you started. It's old and silent and an old clock tower hangs over the village and amusement park. Suddenly it begins to rings as people in masks and extravagant robes come out and face you and random. Random tapes, for fear does not dare let him stop. You can't take all of them. They start to dance around you slowly getting closer to you. "No" you say as you pull out your gun in hesitation. You could shoot them but it might not be the best idea. You can always try to push your way out but that might not be a good idea.
Inventory
-------
Camera
Broken Watch

Try to Shoot
or
Try to Run
Wait and see if they are hostile, then if so, RUN LIKE HECK.
NoblemanNick
The things get closer to you and you see they are not humans, but puppets life-size puppets. "Oh my god" says Random as he tapes all of this. "Run!" you shout as your start sprinting towards the skinniest puppet. Blades come out of it's robes and it blocks your path. "No" you says as you stumble to the ground. A net overhead catches both of you and you feel somethin being injected into you. Then you look over to Random who is lying there. "No" you say before you pass out.

Chapter 2: Fun in the FunHouse

You wake up in a heavily mirrored room as you try to get up but your foot is chained to the wall. "Damn it" you says trying to break it but's no use. You check yourself, you have only your camera and the watch left. Random is not with you. "Random!" you yell but no answer comes. "Random!" you yell again as you hear a noise. "Random, Random" you hear in a mocking voice. "Your random is probably dead like the others" you hear from inside the walls. "Who are you?" you ask as you breathe heavily. The injection made you woozy. "Just a remnant of this godforsaken place" he said. "They'll starve you first, until you ready to give up your free-will then they'll experimint on you, until your no longer but a shadow of your past self" the voice says laughing. Suddenly the lights turn on and you see your reflection, you're in some sort of prision no doors, no way out. You here the voice cease as you hear a door opening and footsteps coming in. "So you've come again, why don't you just kill me now" the voice yells as youu are hearing the terror from beyond the walls. You hear the sound of whipping and his cries of pain as something is being done to him before he's silent. You hear the door close and the voice speaks again. "There is no sun or moon only darkness" it says as te light turns off. You notice the stone, maybe you could break the mirror walls but the shards might kill you. Then again you could always just work on the chain but you might crush your foot. The stone is quite large.

Inventory
-------
Broken Watch
Camera

Break the Mirrors
or
Break the Chain

Note: Also whever posts it gets the choice so newcomers try it out and also remember you can also just leave comments.
Break the mirrors, as you will need your foot if ever to escape this place.

also, is this an actual book? Or are you just running with it?
NoblemanNick
You pick up the stone and you think of what you should do the mirrors reflect your fear. "Stupid mirrors" you say giving your pitching arm a go and launching the stone from your hand into the surface of the mirrors. The mirror shatters in a rain of shards. The glass pours down onto to the floor as you cover yourself, one shard makes a slight cut in your arm but nothing to bad. You pick up one of the empty shards and put it into your pocket. You see the man who was talking to you, he is still blocked off from you by a iron gate. He looks at you and laugh "Someone finally brave enough" he said as you hear a click. Your lock comes free, "Looks like they want to see more of you in their sick game, good luck, and give them hell for me kid" he says cpassing out. "I will" you say running of of your now broken glass prision. You head down the halls until you come to steps. "Got to find random" you say. One stairway leads up into a bright light, maybe the exit. The other leads into the darkness, which one do you choose.

Inventory
-------
Broken Watch
Camera
Glass Shard

Go Down
or
Go Up

This is just my own story that me and my friends where filming, so your helping me with inspiration here.
Go down. I bet Random is down there.
Pages: first 12345 next last