RPGMAKER.NET 4TH BIRTHDAY CONTEST

Contest sounds interesting. I'll consider giving it a go, contingent on topic and rules.

Shirt idea sounds interesting. Any suggestions as to where to get heat transfer paper from?
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Il most likely take part.
I've given it some more thought, and I still can't seem to imagine anything worthwhile being made in 3 hours. I'm just gonna hold off til the next contest... but I've said that before. A few times, in fact.
What's the font of RMN's logo?

-edit-

It's Cleancut regular by Gerald Gallo.

But I can't find a free download.
author=calunio
What's the font of RMN's logo?

Kentona posted it somewhere on here.
author=EnderX
Shirt idea sounds interesting. Any suggestions as to where to get heat transfer paper from?

I know I've seen it at Staples. Probably best to do some research on the whole process, I've never done it (just considered it) so I don't know the quality of the result. I heard that the paper you get should match the printer but damned if there's any truth to that.
Dude. You got my hopes up on the t-shirt thing.

Still, sounds pretty cool.
Someone get me the font, and I promise I'll make the shirt.

And keep it to myself, of course.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=NewBlack
I also would love an rpgmaker.net t-shirt.

I second this.

Maybe someone can make and distribute them for cash money profit.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Just to clarify a few things:

- no restrictions on engine or graphics
- the 24 hour period will be for June 3rd central time zone
- the event period has now been switched to 4-hours per kentona's suggestion.
- people shouldn't back out because they can't make an "epic" or "worthwhile" game in the 4-hours. Most attempts are either end up being humorous or have some other gimmick. Develop them further after the deadline if you like.
http://www.dafont.com/vomzom.font

This is the font I've been using. It's very close to the one RMN uses I believe.
Thanks a bunch!
I'll post pics of the shirt once I've made it.
Don't know if I'll be free on that day, but if I am, I'll totally try something
:)
I'm definetly gonna attempt something
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
author=calunio
Thanks a bunch!
I'll post pics of the shirt once I've made it.

Bing! Bing!
http://www.wikihow.com/Print-a-Design-Onto-a-Shirt-Using-Sandpaper
So how does the 4-hour window work? Will it be a "Ready, Set, Go" at, say, 7pm? Or do we sign in, say "It's 00:00. I'm starting right now" then report back in 4 hours?

Also, the '- no restrictions on engine or graphics' rule is pretty liberal. So theoretically, we could drag resources from our current pet project into a new project and use them?
author=Dyhalto
So how does the 4-hour window work? Will it be a "Ready, Set, Go" at, say, 7pm? Or do we sign in, say "It's 00:00. I'm starting right now" then report back in 4 hours?

Also, the '- no restrictions on engine or graphics' rule is pretty liberal. So theoretically, we could drag resources from our current pet project into a new project and use them?
Yep!

But the new project has to fit the theme.

As for the 4 hour window - the contest starts anytime YOU want it to during the 24 hour window, BUT once you know the theme you have 4 hours to complete your project (on the honor system).
May I ask what type of music may be used? I'm aware that normally, all we have to do is post credit to the proper owners and we should be okay, but is there any restrictions here?
What is the theme? Or we will only find out on the day of the contest?