FREE RPGMAKER 2003 STUFF

Pages: first 123 next last
================================================================================
Terms of use:

For the Characters / Facesets, you must put CharlesGabriel and link to Opengameart in the credits.
(For the Systems / System2s / EXFONT glyphs / Other graphics, just put my name and link to my blog.)

i.e.
CharlesGabriel http://cgartsenal.blogspot.com/
Opengameart http://opengameart.org/

These resources are under a creative commons license: CC-BY-3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

================================================================================
If you would like to donate some money for my efforts, visit my blog and click on the Donation button on the right.

RPGMAKER 2003 Resources

Charasets (2010)

Character Templates Adults / Children (Attack + Magic Cast poses)

Heroes 1 (Attack + Magic Cast poses)

Heroes 2 (Attack + Magic Cast poses)

Heroes 3 (Attack + Magic Cast poses)

NPCs 1 (Attack + Magic Cast poses)

NPCs 2 (Attack + Magic Cast poses)

NPCs 3 (Attack + Magic Cast poses)

Elementals (Attack + Magic Cast poses)

Facesets (2011)

Character Templates Adults / Children

Heroes 1

Heroes 2

Heroes 3

NPCs 1

NPCs 2

NPCs 3

Elementals

Alternates

Systems (2011)

System 1

System 2

System 3

System 4

System 5

System 6

System 7

System 8

System 9

System 10

System2s (2011)

System2 - 1

System2 - 2

System2 - 3

System2 - 4

System2 - 5

System 2-6

System 2-7

System 2-8

System 2-9

System 2-10

EXFONT Glyph symbols (2011)

Guide for the symbols...

Chipsets (2011)

Map / Dungeon guide

These are all pretty slick!
Those sprites are pretty rad antifarea!
Kudos to you for making your own RTP. I always wanted to do that.

These look great!
kentona, zaeran, lennon: Thanks, glad to know. I wanted to say that this topic will be updated pretty soon, and that the systemsets aren't completed, which I'm working on at the moment. Also, next to that, will be the black & white symbols for the text and then I'll go on and make the battlecharasets and chipsets... but that'll be done next month. Go on Opengameart, and check some of the rpg tilesets there, made by Redshrike, that fits these characters. :)
I was curious if there were matching tilesets. Will do!
author=kentona
I was curious if there were matching tilesets. Will do!

Hey, here are the only tilesets I could find from OGA.

Indoor tileset
dirt / forest tileset
Castle tileset
Town tileset

The only thing like I said, is that they have to be adapted into the chipset size range of rpgmaker.

sbester= Thanks.
These are most excellent! Sorry to bump an older topic, but I just found it and I much show appreciation for such work. :) A couple of friends and I decided to have a friendly rpg 2k3 contest between ourselves, to make a game in two weeks. <_< lol should be fun. Anyways, I think I might be using these charsets (the template, mostly.). But thank you for these, much appreciated. Credit will be included/given all over the game. Hopefully expect to see a game in two weeks with these ^_~
author=Solid89
These are most excellent! Sorry to bump an older topic, but I just found it and I much show appreciation for such work. :) A couple of friends and I decided to have a friendly rpg 2k3 contest between ourselves, to make a game in two weeks. <_< lol should be fun. Anyways, I think I might be using these charsets (the template, mostly.). But thank you for these, much appreciated. Credit will be included/given all over the game. Hopefully expect to see a game in two weeks with these ^_~

Thanks a lot.

I updated the post, added two alternate colors to the character template, which wasn't done. I also updated the Heroes 1 charaset image that had some issues with the mages walking cycle. I also completed the systemsets (they didn't have the arrows, nor the equipped weapon graphic and so on), 5 of them are shared in the post as you can see, get the rest from my blog...

This post won't be updated anymore, as I will be sharing the resources in my blogs... since it's a lot easier for me. So be sure to visit my blog once a week to see what's new.
I really like the facesets!
author=calunio
I really like the facesets!

Good to know. :) Anyways, I added glyph symbols to the main post... check 'em out.

EDIT: I'll add them here too...

EXFONT Glyph symbols (2011):

Guide for the symbols...

antifarea i was wondering if i still give credit if i could change the hair color of some of these character sprites?
These look great can youtell me how you made them!
author=blast
antifarea i was wondering if i still give credit if i could change the hair color of some of these character sprites?
These look great can youtell me how you made them!

You can change, recreate and or perform any edits off any of the resources I share for free. They can also be used commercially, but you must give credit. Say, if you use these templates to create a new bigger template, you still need to say you used this material to develop the new template. In other words, you're free to do whatever you want with them, but you must give credit. For the characters and faces you have to also include a link to Opengameart, since that's the site that commisioned me to do them.

I'm currently working on making all sorts of animations for these characters, magic cast, attack, jumping, etc, so that's coming in the next 2 months. I have to organize them and make them easy to import with Rpgmaker, but that's later on, I don't have time at the moment.

I also don't have internet at home, so I will be replying from time to time everywhere. How I made them... all from scratch, trial and error going by some studying of how to make rpg characters beforehand. I will see if I can write a tutorial on how to make RPG characters, and also how to work with these resources in general.

Glad you like my works, go on my blogs, I added new content.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
What the deuce?

This is amazing!

My GOD more people should do this!

Also thank you for linking to Open Game Art! Amazing site!
author=Max McGee
What the deuce?

This is amazing!

My GOD more people should do this!

Also thank you for linking to Open Game Art! Amazing site!

Thanks. Yeah, OGA, awesome site. :)

When I'm done with all the animations for the characters, I will convert them to RPGmaker 24x32 size range so people can just throw it in the maker without having to do the work themselves... but that's going to take some time after I have completed the entire job. You can get the latest stuff I have worked on in OGA, also there are some tilesets made by some people that are intended to go along with the 16x18 RPG character sets I created. So check 'em out. There will be a complete RTP of this size, consisting of me and 2-3 other artists as well.
I used system set 2, I thought it was nice <:3c
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I used system set 2, I thought it was nice <:3c

Hey, good to know. I have updated the post with the 5 system2's that go along with the systemsets in the post...

You can get the rest of the systems and system2s in these links:
*links removed since the content has been added to the main post*
I need the template, what happens if we DON'T mention you made this stuuff?
High quality stuff, kudos for your contribution to the community. Hope to see these resources in a high-quality game.

author=pyrodoom
what happens if we DON'T mention you made this stuuff?

then you go to hell

no, really
Pages: first 123 next last