NON-LINEAR PROJECT

Pages: 1
Hey guys, I've just started work on this non-linear game, its about a world called Serila, and I need some tips, right now, you can join 4 guilds, choose from 3 races, and each haas a different starting point. If you have any ideas for me, please post! I am going to give out a demo next week or so, to give you some info, I'll list what I've got.

Guilds-
White Mage
Dark Mage
Thief
Knight

Race-
High-Elf
Human
Myrmid (kin of like, vampires, but they suck out souls instead)

I need some help with what I should make or create, like maybe I should make a race of orcs or something.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm a sucker for orcs, but none of the guilds really seem to fit a savage race like orcs all too well.
Dark Mage is the most suitable, but maybe mixing orcs with like a Knight guild would be kinda cool too.
(Maybe instead of "Knight" have a "Warriors" guild?)

Sounds like a neat project though, just don't over burden yourself with a non-linear project too fast by adding a lot of stuff right away.
Especially with different starting areas(which is always really awesome)
Just take it all in stride is what I'm trying to say I guess!
Ok, thank you so much, I'm beginning to get some ideas on what I should do, thanks again.
Why must orcs always be savage? I can honestly picture an orc in fine dress sipping tea. You know, after they've finished dining on man-flesh.
Hmmm.. I can almost picture it, Irili... Almost... almost, but probably not yet.
Hope this helps:

http://rpgmaker.net/articles/465/

Um by the way, Calunio, I joined two days ago, but I've been working on RPG maker for over three years now, but thanks for the advice anyways. :) :) Its just I post my usual stuff on another forum for RPG makers, Its just that that site is undergoing, 'renervation', right now.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Where the dwarves at son?
Oh yes! dwarves! I'll try to put them in at once, if I can find or create charsets for them, that is. But thank you, I completely forgot about them. But I think I should just have three races, so I'll probably replace the Myrmids with dwarves, thanks for the great idea! However, charsets and facesets for dwarves are rare, even on resource sites, so you may have to wait a bit.
Ok guys, change of plan, I was originally trying to have a demo out this week, but it might take a bit longer, as even with just four characters you can choose from is very hard. However, I am not going to ditch the attempt on multiple starting points, so this will take a while. Hope you guys can wait with me!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I would rather have the weird myrmid race than boring old dwarves.

I'd rather have dwarves than boring old humans, though.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I would rather have the weird myrmid race than boring old dwarves.

Fuck your dwarf hate, dawg.

Dwarves > Vampires

Do I need an image macro combining gimli and ANY CHARACTER FROM TWILIGHT to prove this?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Twilight is full of fairies, not vampires.

Plus, soul sucking is far cooler.

On that note, fairies?
Pages: 1