SPRITE COMICS AND LUDICROUSE GAME JOKES!

Pages: 1

Know any sprite comics? recently discovered this site http://www.denny-r-walter.de/comic4-2.html
found some funny video game jokes like this Mario one lol
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
I don't know of any sprite comics but Brawl in the Family is a pretty cool SSBB related comic.

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/
Well, I do know one, but I guess everyone already knows it.

8-Bit Theatre

True story - my cousins and I did some voice acting up to, oh, the fiftieth comic, but my cousin's computer - which we had it on - died. I managed to salvage a few of the clips, but they aren't that great. Ah, good times...

Also, not quite a comic, but pretty awesome too: Secret of Man Theatre
My favorite sprite web-comic is Captain SNES: THE GAME MASTA

There's over 600 comics and it's still going. If you read if from the very beginning it will intrigue you; it's got more of a well-written story than you'd expect a sprite-based web-comic to have.
Besides making rpg's rpg makers great as a medium or kind of "playing-ground" for sprite comics

I love seeing characters I remember growing up with like Mario, Link, Chrono, Metroid-Cyborg-Guy e.t.c in these comics and laughing at the jokes, its like their alive and have this whole other life apart from being simple computer-programmed-8-bit-pixels

speaking of Metroid

author=Emanzi
Besides making rpg's rpg makers great as a medium or kind of "playing-ground" for sprite comics

I love seeing characters I remember growing up with like Mario, Link, Chrono, Metroid-Cyborg-Guy e.t.c in these comics and laughing at the jokes, its like their alive and have this whole other life apart from being simple computer-programmed-8-bit-pixels

speaking of Metroid

i just got this game two days ago, and i now i can get in on that joke. Hilarious.
Yeah, me too lol, well more like a week ago but its super addictive, I actually had this exact same problem until I realized you hit down and the jump button to get into the ball thingy.
sprite comics would be funny if I was still like... age 10
author=Darken
sprite comics would be funny if I was still like... age 10

I don't think, if you where 10 you wouldn't have been born when sprites where used in video games let alone have any interest in older games...unless you just don't have any sense of humor ( don't dog me )
Pages: 1