REQUEST TIME! THE NTH DIMENSION!

Pages: 1
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Request Time is where I, Dudesoft, draw you, that's you, a picture! Usually a character, because it takes less time. Sometimes life says STFU and I can't draw for you which makes everyone sad. This time, I will endure!

I want to draw you some puppets! Thanks to a couple episodes of Gash Bell, I like the idea of pokemon puppet things. Let's rip 'em off!
What you need to do:

Puppet Name:
Puppet's Power/Ability: (can be a super power, anime-ish power without being too obscure I have to spend valuable drawing time looking it up, or just a silly pinnocio power)
Puppet Appearance: (vaguely what you want it too look like)
Puppet's break down: Give me a little information on what the puppet is like as a character. (It helps in the character design process).

What this does for me:
I get some practice before starting lots of work on NewBlack's RAD game.

What this does for you:
Diddly. You get a picture and character. :D
Puppet Name: PUGOATSEPET
Puppet's Power: Creating large openings.
Puppet Appearance: A naked puppet with a wedding ring
Puppet's Breakdown: He likes to disgust random people who are expecting to see videos about kittens.
Puppet Name: Rob
Puppet's Power/Ability: Super speed
Puppet Appearance: Black (short but spiky) hair, blue eyes, short kid. Likes to wear jeans and tee-shirts with broken skulls on them. Always wears a dark red headband with a little sword pin on it.
Puppet's break down: Loud, obnoxious and doesn't run when things get tough. Comes up with wild ideas but never follows through on them because he can't stick with one thought for long.
Dudesoft
author=Clyve
Puppet Name: PUGOATSEPET
Puppet's Power: Creating large openings.
Puppet Appearance: A naked puppet with a wedding ring
Puppet's Breakdown: He likes to disgust random people who are expecting to see videos about kittens.

Puppet Name: Ignatius Gunsmoke
Puppet's Power: Lots and lots and lots of antique guns which he uses as if they were as disposable as matches (he doesn't bother reloading them, just keeps pulling out more and tossing the empties).
Puppet's Appearance: Fancy old-timey clothes, victorian-ey, maybe an ornately embroidered waistcoat and a pocket-watch. A dapper gentleman-puppet with grey hair, pale complexion (even if he's made of wood?) and a skinny body.
Puppet's Breakdown: An eccentric chap with a taste for fancy items and art. A drunken wreck often - likes nothing more than to drink, smoke, gunfight and collect antiques (he has a soft-spot for grandfather clocks).
Dudesoft
author=Irili
Puppet Name: Rob
Puppet's Power/Ability: Super speed
Puppet Appearance: Black (short but spiky) hair, blue eyes, short kid. Likes to wear jeans and tee-shirts with broken skulls on them. Always wears a dark red headband with a little sword pin on it.
Puppet's break down: Loud, obnoxious and doesn't run when things get tough. Comes up with wild ideas but never follows through on them because he can't stick with one thought for long.

Puppet Name: Jack Razorflit
Puppet's Power/Ability: flight
Puppet Appearance: a young man holding a wooden samurai sword and a wanted poster of himself (He's worth lots, make up a symbol for the currency), he's wearing a red shirt and a pair of pants (not jeans), his hair is short (any color will do, even pink) any color of skin will do (but not pink), wears a small pair of slip-on shoes like this:

they don't have to be black
Puppet's break down: Happy, confident fun-loving, always fights what he thinks isn't fair

Have fun ^_^
Puppet Name: Alice
Puppet's nature: Alice is like a cat in many ways. retractable claws, eats things that would be eaten by animals instead of humans: Mice, rabbits, ect.
Puppet Appearance: A teen, whiskers, cute colored hair (Your choice) Cat ears matching the color of er hair, animae'ish in animation, and only looks like a puppet if you really look for puppet like details.
Puppet's beak down: nice, Orphan, has a cat tail, and lives in a house-like cave. her eyes allow her to see in the dark well. she has cat instincts.
Dudesoft
author=NewBlack
Puppet Name: Ignatius Gunsmoke
Puppet's Power: Lots and lots and lots of antique guns which he uses as if they were as disposable as matches (he doesn't bother reloading them, just keeps pulling out more and tossing the empties).
Puppet's Appearance: Fancy old-timey clothes, victorian-ey, maybe an ornately embroidered waistcoat and a pocket-watch. A dapper gentleman-puppet with grey hair, pale complexion (even if he's made of wood?) and a skinny body.
Puppet's Breakdown: An eccentric chap with a taste for fancy items and art. A drunken wreck often - likes nothing more than to drink, smoke, gunfight and collect antiques (he has a soft-spot for grandfather clocks).

Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
I really like those, dudesoft. I'd say it really is the first time where you wow me with your drawings (not that the other ones are not good, these ones just appeal to me for a reason). I think that square shaped mouth really does it for me.

3rd one: the jacket is pretty rad. Something is bothering me about the smoke and the guns though. The smoke coming out of the lower gun looks a bit awkward I think, I would have stuck to having only the top one smoking.

I prefered the way you drew the eyes in the second one, the eyes of Ignatius look a bit rushed.

Perhaps make that beauty spot a tad smaller?

Anyway, need moer.
Dudesoft
author=Felix20
Puppet Name:Jack Razorflit
Puppet's Power/Ability: flight
Puppet Appearance: a young man holding a wooden samurai sword and a wanted poster of himself (He's worth lots, make up a symbol for the currency), he's wearing a red shirt and a pair of pants (not jeans), his hair is short (any color will do, even pink) any color of skin will do (but not pink), wears a small pair of slip-on shoes like this:

they don't have to be black
Puppet's break down: Happy, confident fun-loving, always fights what he thinks isn't fair

Have fun ^_^

Dudesoft
author=YoshiTamer
Puppet Name: Alice
Puppet's nature: Alice is like a cat in many ways. retractable claws, eats things that would be eaten by animals instead of humans: Mice, rabbits, ect.
Puppet Appearance: A teen, whiskers, cute colored hair (Your choice) Cat ears matching the color of er hair, animae'ish in animation, and only looks like a puppet if you really look for puppet like details.
Puppet's beak down: nice, Orphan, has a cat tail, and lives in a house-like cave. her eyes allow her to see in the dark well. she has cat instincts.

No lighting. Need to do battledome >_< She's uh, surrounded by light. Yep.
Pages: 1