MUSIC!

Pages: 1
Request Music Here.

Hello, reader! I'm officially in the business of writing music for requests. If you're in need of a song or two for your game, I'm here to help you. I will be taking five requests at a time, and once they're all finished, I'll take some more.

Here's some things about the way I'll take requests:
-Once five requests have been taken, I will make a reply saying that all five slots are full.
-Once all five requests are done, then I will make a reply saying that you may request again.
-If you request between those two posts, your request will be invalid.
-If I don't make the song in the timespan you want me to, then too bad. Beggars can't be choosers.

Be sure to include as much detail as you want to about your song. Here's some advice:
-Length
-Looping or not
-Anything you want it to sound like (i.e. I love Final Fantasy Music, make it sound like this one: (Youtube URL would go here).
-Instrumentation
-Tempo (speed)
-Whether other people that aren't you can use it.

If you don't specify something, I am free to take whatever liberty I want with it. If I don't make a song right, request it again when all five have been done.

Here's some previous work for you to feast your ears upon:

Slot #1- Overworld Theme for Adon, Stormanian Tales.
Slot #2- Open
Slot #3- Open
Slot #4- Open
Slot #5- Open

Finally, feel free to use anything I make, but please. PLEASE. Credit me. :D Thanks.

~John

How about some intense action music.
Here's one:

Your in a cave, its near a water shrine so there's lots of underground lakes and rivers(not really important for the music, just to setup the location), and the mood is "Danger". Something relatively simple that isn't too "busy".

Go!
Sounds like Minecraft to me, I like it. I'm on a roll for the action one, I hope you don't mind some 8-bit. :P 8-bit Action Packed Electric with some Orhestral stuff going on, too. Weird blend.
I would prefer some 8-bit myself, the scenario I gave was from a level in my 8-bit game :P Maybe we could work something out where you makes some tunes for my game, depending on the quality(i'm gonna be pretty picky about it, too). Think of Final Fantasy Adventure on gameboy for context/inspiration.
That actually sounds pretty awesome, I'll try to finish this one up tonight so you can see if you like it.

Here it is, I kinda got bored and rushed on it. If it was actually a request for a game with more detail on it, it might have been a bit better. And the 8bit kinda got lost in effects. Sorreh.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Not bad. I'd request a simple battle theme for random encounters for a fan based final fantasy game I'm doing...oh and a title screen if you're willing to do that :P

Basically a good musician can make a good feeling song based on the title alone. The rest is really up to you as it is your art.

Final Fantasy Wave of Illusions. If you're willing.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Ooh yay!
I am satisfied!
How about an overworld theme?
Would the mood "exploration" fit in?
Wow you are booked!(Well getting that way :3)
People like me! HUZZAH. I have finals and such coming up, I'm actually on break from an immense study session right now. I'm totally free in July, leaving room for me to do things that I do. I'mma go 'head and edit the OP, making this thread a bit more request friendly. And people who already requested, try to give me as much info as possible, (feel free to do so in a PM if you don't want to give too much away) and I'll see what I can do.

Glad to see I'm accepted here. :P
Adon237
Ok. I know how you feel :3 Finals used to drive me nuts.
Yay for no more high school!(and college!) Yay for engineering! :D
Cool stuff, cool stuff. So, I'm officially taking requests now. So, Thiamor and Adon, you guys can add some more detail if you want to, and I'll start working on those on Tuesday.
Adon237
Ok... It would be for This Game
(Stormanian Tales) The game has a sort of Final Fantasy feel to it, the overworld is rather bright and vibrant but not too vibrant, the game has an adventurous mood, the type where everyone's separate journey ends up interlocking, and it has a more melancholy-ish nature.
To sum that up, a melancholy but adventurous Overworld tone would be nice!
Alright, sounds good. I've actually never played any Final Fantasy games, I think I should play one in order to understand what people are asking for. :P But I'll start working on that ASAP.

Slot #1 is full.
Adon237
:D Don't worry, it doesn't really need that much to make it. Your music is somewhat similar to the more recent Final Fantasy's so. :3
And thanks!
(Yay! I have slot 1!) =3
Could I get something for a Title Screen. Sounding like the Grandia Theme (IE sweeping, epic, and adventure should be the images the song invokes)

It would be badass if you could do that :D
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Well what I need is a Title Screen must that loops. I'd love if it were near 3 minutes and 30 seconds long, and the speed of it is a medium type, of uplifting melody.

Also I'd love if it were near what Final Fantasy is. I don't wish to provide a link to anything. As long as it follows the basics of Final Fantasy 1-10.

The second is a fast beat that loops, for battles. One that is heavy. That implies it is a tough battle. An epic battle. Same about the Final Fantasy thing.

I'd love both to be of a techno/ Instrumental type.

Also I wouldn't want others to use it.
Pages: 1