[RMVX] LOOKING FOR A FEW ARTISTS

Pages: 1
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
OK, Eriscadia's intro movie has been figured out, but I need one song and I need images made by someone that can do magic art rather well. :3

I usually don't like to ask for things like this, because I have nothing to give in return except a spot on the "Special Thanks Goes To..." spot in the opening and closing credits. But...

I am in need of two Mages and the scene that these two Mages are in broken up into multiple different pictures. As many as you want, obviously, but a minimum of 7 - which is shown in the mock-up. The main mage is the one with the funky looking hair (can't draw hair to save my life in MS Paint, lol) which is featured in the last pane, he's featured below with his own chara included.

Below is a mock-up of the intro drawn up using MS Paint I made while at work:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/kitten2021/locker/IntroToGame.bmp

The guy with the funky looking hair (not the robe on his head) is Master LuVou from my game:

The images would be still images, no moving scene's or anything; these would flash onto the screen as the music is playing and then flash off to allow the opening credits to show and then flash back to another image, et cetera, et cetera.

If anyone knows someone or if anyone here is able/willing to do this, please let me know either here in this post or PM me please. No rush on this really, at this time any ways, the demo wont be available until November and I would really like the art at least by then. (If that's not something that can be done, that's fine, the game doesn't release until about March of 2012 - but I would like someone that would at least do the work, if you know what I mean.)

THANKS guys!

EDIT:
Edited to add the content that was missing due to posting while at work only.
Sorry about the bump, was not intended...

EDIT 2:
Also forgot to mention the music... If the scene mock-up above doesn't explain to you what I'm basically looking for, I'll try to explain again myself.
kitten2021
kitten2021
Bumping... ^.^
Pages: 1