WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICANS!?

Pages: 1
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
OK, here's how this works:

1) Watch the video below, it is provided to you by America's Got Talen 2010.
2) Come back and respond, what did you think? Was it awesome? Was it stupid? What??
3) Tell us if you think it was fair that they got voted off in favor of a singer.

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyYhcZwb7E&feature=player_detailpage#t=89s

Me:
1) Watched it
2) It was freakin' awesome! I liked it a lot and thought it was an awesome display and expression of the time's we are now living in.
3) No, I don't think it was fair that they got booted off; America is in an age where Geeks (for lack of a better way to explain it) are really able to shine. And to have these guys booted off in favor of an artist that no one remembers from that show win I think just proves that most American's either don't understand what this video is really representing or that American's are just plain afraid of changes.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
All those idol and talent shows are fucking stupid and display people that should be killed off through natural selection.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Agree 100% with despite. Would extend to all reality television/trash tv.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Sure that was pretty cool but I don't know if it takes that much talent. Also they got to go to Hollywood, whats the problem?
i was hoping this topic had something important to discuss involving rage against stupid americans, but i was sadly misled
I know someone who was on America's Got Talent 2010...but he didn't make it past semifinals or something. He is really talented on Piano and he shouldn't have lost to that little girl.

As for the show itself:

author=Max McGee
Agree 100% with despite. Would extend to all reality television/trash tv.

1) ok
2) boring
3) who cares
Why is Howie Mandel (A KNOWN CANADIAN!) judging America's Got Talent?
The light show was nice. But is this all that T.V. has to offer now? This is why I don't watch T.V. anymore.
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
author=cho
1) ok
2) boring
3) who cares
YDS
member of the bull moose party
i am american and i dont watch this show or care

i dont think anything is wrong with me
That was one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=cho
1) ok
2) boring
3) who cares
america's got bleeeeaaaooouurgh
author=Irili
The light show was nice. But is this all that T.V. has to offer now? This is why I don't watch T.V. anymore.

this. My family is actually going to get rid of cable soon.

also,

author=cho
1) ok
2) boring
3) who cares
This. You have to admit, while it was nice, it was pretty gimmicky.
Pages: 1