HEY!

Pages: 1
Hey everyone! I've been lurking on rmn for a while and found it really useful and inspiring. I decided that I just have to join the community... so here I am and this is my first post.

i'm 17. Not much of a developer *yet* though i'm getting pretty good at frankenspriting and recolouring (using fireworks though... anybody else using it??) but I'm hoping to develop a full-fledged game in the next 4 years (for self satisfaction if nothing else)

Oh yeah... the profile pic is my first scribble art(?) that i'm putting up publicly... not good i know, but i hope that one day i may become a good pixel artist. Cheers! XD
Hey, welcome to RMN.
(I use Fireworks too, haha.)
Post lots, have fun, make games, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...
author=dezz123
(I use Fireworks too, haha.)

Heh everytime I would check out a pixelling tutorial and I notice the author using photoshop... Glad to know fireworks is also preferred... imho its a great tool...
Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
Welcome to RMN! Hope to see some stuff from you soon.
Well thanks everybody XD!! I'm definitely working towards it.
Hello? I'm YoshiTamer. I JUST joined, after viziting this site a few times. just introducing myself. by the way, how'd you put pictures on your profile?
Hey YoshiTamer!

You should upload it on an image-hosting site (photobucket, imageshack etc.). Then just copy the image url (You'll find it on the same page as the pic you have uploaded) and paste it in the required field when you edit your profile. Hope this helps.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
how'd you put pictures on your profile?

Put it into your locker? Nah, that's too easy!
by the way, can anyone help me with my first game? I need help.
author=LivingEffigy
Hey YoshiTamer!

You should upload it on an image-hosting site (photobucket, imageshack etc.). Then just copy the image url (You'll find it on the same page as the pic you have uploaded) and paste it in the required field when you edit your profile. Hope this helps.

YUP! It did!
author=YoshiTamer
by the way, can anyone help me with my first game? I need help.

Uh, you're going to have to be a little more specific.
my first game is called hystria, and I am very new to RPG maker 2003, and need someone to give me some pointers. can anyone help?
That's the wrong place to ask for help. Make sure neither the help data of the RPG Maker nor another topic in the forum helps you solve your problem and then post in the Help & Request forum above.
Thank you! I'm new, so I am not familiar with these kinds of things....
Pages: 1