WHOA... WHERE AM I...

Pages: 1
So, like, I was making a midnight sandwich last night, and like. Whoa.

How did I get here? Like, like, where am I? Uh... Wow, I totally just blacked out and now I'm here.

Do you ever have that feeling when you're, like, listening to Brian Eno's Music for Airports, then you just randomly teleport somewhere, and like. Whoa.

...is that an elephant?

I, uh, guess I should introduce myself, right? Maybe? Um. Ok. Whoa. I'm John. Y'alls can call me John or I'll shove a banana up your...

nose.

I'm here to make music for you guys! I have a thread here that you should check out if you want music for your game. Request things! Suggest things!

Thanks.

~John
author=Johncoyne
So, like, I was making a midnight sandwich last night, and like. Whoa.

How did I get here? Like, like, where am I? Uh... Wow, I totally just blacked out and now I'm here.

Do you ever have that feeling when you're, like, listening to Brian Eno's Music for Airports, then you just randomly teleport somewhere, and like. Whoa.

...is that an elephant?

I, uh, guess I should introduce myself, right? Maybe? Um. Ok. Whoa. I'm John. Y'alls can call me John or I'll shove a banana up your...

nose.

I'm here to make music for you guys! I have a thread here that you should check out if you want music for your game. Request things! Suggest things!

Thanks.

~John

Yay! It's John.

Hi, I actually am in search of music at this time.

In my game, the player spends most of his time inside, yes inside, an arcade machine. Think of it as a hub world or something.

I am going to implement a feature that allows players to play whatever music tracks they want in this hub world.

However, in the demo, and in the beginning of the game, the player doesn't have this ability.

So I need a default track for the hub-world of my game.

The hub world is an pacman arcade machine, so it should be something that is electronic, but not annoying. At the same time, I'm not going for elevator music.

If you can, maybe you could implement a re-mix of the pacman start-up tune.

If you can't, that's fine to.

So, are you up for it?
Ben Random- I prefer to play parts of the game before making music (I've jumped around from online community to community before), so feel free to PM me what you have so far on it, it sounds awesome. But we can talk more on my thread linked above ^^.

And BareGamer, I like to keep things interesting.
author=Johncoyne
Ben Random- I prefer to play parts of the game before making music (I've jumped around from online community to community before), so feel free to PM me what you have so far on it, it sounds awesome. But we can talk more on my thread linked above ^^.

And BareGamer, I like to keep things interesting.

As of now the map isn't very playable. It looks fine, but event wise it is in progress. I do have one cut-scene that takes place in the hub world (referred to as the "motherboard"), and I will PM you a version of the game that will automatically GAME OVER, the game once the cut-scene is done.

For more information about the game, you can visit it's game-page.

On the game page, there are screen-shots, and a description of the game.

There is also a preview of the game, and a video of the game's opening cut-scene.

Neither of those show footage of the motherboard, but will give you some flavor of the game. I suggest reading everything you can find, and watching every video on the game page.
Cool stuff you got there, I have finals tomorrow and the day after, but I'll be happy to look at stuff and start working on things as soon as finals end.
author=Johncoyne
Cool stuff you got there, I have finals tomorrow and the day after, but I'll be happy to look at stuff and start working on things as soon as finals end.

Sounds cool. I guess I should send you the cut-scene in a couple days?
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
What the fuck?
Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
author=Despite
What the fuck?

Fuck the what?

author=kentona
Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!

Already contributing, I like this place.
author=Johncoyne
author=Despite
What the fuck?
Fuck the what?

Kid, you sound like me, welcome to ZA WARUDO OBU ARU PEE JEE MEIKA. =D

That said, I was looking to gather a team to create my series, though, that project is on hold right now as I play with VX. So, I may, like a dark lord, call upon your services when the time is ripe.
THANKS.

It seems that oodles of people (and by that I mean three..) want me to be on their team... but I'll be free during the summer, so I can probably take on some huge projects and such. We'll see!
Um. Ok. Whoa. John shove a banana up Despite's...

nose.

Hi. and welcome.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to the shoe. Explore your creativity with us!

But first, please, take that elephant out of your nose?
Pages: 1