RPG MAKER VX SCREEN RESOLUTION

Pages: 1
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I need to figure out what is the ideal Monitor Resolution for RPG Maker VX, I googled it, but all I got was Resolution Scripts. :( My current resolution is 1024x768.
any resolution works, it's 544 x 416 windowed and I'm pretty sure it scales fullscreen.
Adon237
Well, the bottom part of the engine, like in the database, the whole row where it says "OK" and "Apply" and stuff, is cut off and I can't see it.
Oh you meant the actual program. Strange, my laptop display is 1368x768 and I can see those options fine. Measuring it on photoshop the database window is 858x718. Maybe it's not your resolution?
This was an issue with the pirated version of previous iterations of RM. Not sure if that is your problem, Adon237. Try increasing your monitor resolution, though. 1024 is the bare minimum by today's standards.
Adon237
Ohh lol. No, I am sure I bought mine.I already solved this problem :).
My monitor resolution was below 1024x768, I must have set it lower on accident. And
author=prexus
1024 is the bare minimum by today's standards.
Really? I didn't know that.
author=prexus
This was an issue with the pirated version of previous iterations of RM. Not sure if that is your problem, Adon237.
:( You think I stole this?(My RPG maker VX?) 60$ isn't that much you know.
I wasn't suggesting it, I was informing. I give no fucks, not one, whether you pirate software or not.

I'm glad you fixed it, but yes, 1024 is just about the lowest resolution that a web or app developer will expect you to have when developing an interface.
Adon237
Hmm Ok. :), I guess I will get a new monitor :).
Though that will have have to wait, I just took out 60 for VX.
Adon, you are too harsh. why so defensive, that happens on ALL of your post????
Adon237
Sorry, it's a bad habit of mine. I could never take a joke :(.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Who cares if he is harsh? The thing is, it all depends on how the other person reacts to his posts. If they react badly, it will possibly cause something else to grow out from it. If they act good, then most likely not.

People just act how they normally act in most cases. It all depends on the other person's reactions.

If they normally act harsh to people, they don't see it as such and see it more as being who they are. Being honest more-so than harsh.
Pages: 1