Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=LivingEffigy
My avatar tells you nothing about me and doesn't encourage you to make assumptions (I think). Neither does yours about you.

I think this is pretty false, whether or not your avatar tells you something about someone, it definitely encourages you to make assumptions. The way you present yourself is how other people are encouraged to make assumptions about you. That includes how you dress (in real life) and your avatar/s (online).
I pick cool pictures and use them

Current one is one of those animation inbetween frames that you never see in the show unless you watch it frames at a time. (Robotnik is starting an evil maniacal laugh here not give an awkward stare)
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
There is really no rhyme or reason.

Rainbow Dash and patriotism were in style at the time.

I'm thinking about using avatars of like... generic Naruto douchebag characters or something, just to gauge peoples' reactions as they judge my real life personality :D
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Back to my main man, GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN.
but... it was so artistically done...
author=Jude
I only use an avatar so I can eyeball my posts more rapidly. I made these pixels like seven years ago for a game that was never completed.

That was the vampire game right? I am pretty sure I played the battle system demo for it :O
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Time for a new obnoxious trend. Random comic panels, GO!

You guys are lucky I hardly ever post.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
upgrade to a picture of a babe

halle-berry-bica
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Wow that's a nice change, that guy looked absolutely sinister!
ware my anime's....... ~ barret oreobama
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=kentona
I get bored with my avatar very quickly (about 10 days) since I see it all the time. I change it frequently.

I usually try to find something that looks neat.

But you usually have some big green monster or something as your avatar.
:P
Well the last couple anyways.
Kentona's last one was the Bruins with a bruin from Hero's Realm lol.
todd from code monkeys: fat, socially odd, into medieval shit, and makes old school rpg video games. yeah that sounds about right.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Changed again, Janis Joplin remains somewhat of an alter ego ever since adolescence
I used to play "Berzerk" on Atari 2600 in the early 80's. It is insane. Playing it was so stressful and intense. I guess some kids died playing it or something.

"Berzerk was the first video game known to have been involved in the death of a player. In January 1981, 19-year-old Jeff Dailey died of a heart attack soon after posting a score of 16,660 on Berzerk. In October of the following year, Peter Burkowski made the Berzerk top-ten list twice in fifteen minutes, just a few seconds before also dying of a heart attack at the age of 18.

A Cracked.com article entitled "The 10 Most Terrifying Video Game Enemies of All Time" listed Evil Otto as number one, citing the two deaths attributed to the game and remarking that "he is possibly the only video game enemy in history to kill players in real-life" and "Evil Otto watched them die ... with a smile on his face."
author=Space_Monkey
Your avatar reminds me of this one:

<<< About mine though. This is Hong Meiling. She is a gate keeper for a mansion. But she is quite lazy and not a good gate keeper at that. So when the head maid of the mansion(which has a higher position) finds out she sleeps on the job, she is in big trouble. Also, it's from Touhou.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Screw it, now I'm spoiling Eversion for everyone.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Because Dennis Nedry is the shit. :)