Got mine from a webcomic somewhere. Can't remember the source but it kicks ass.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
My cat and tuna = <3
So, it inspired this avatar.
I'm a blue bug. Actually, this animation is based on a picture I did some time ago that I liked and decided to animate.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Lucidstillness
I'm a blue bug. Actually, this animation is based on a picture I did some time ago that I liked and decided to animate.

Ohh, wow, I just now realized that your avatar is animated!
Sometimes it spooks people a bit when they see it move suddenly. :)
Scourge
I used to make games. I still do, but I used to too.
Umm... I like Fire Emblem. That, and the old one was getting a little, well, old.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I just pick ones that are cool to look at, in my opinion. Don't have one right now, but will.
I normally base It on one character from a show or whatever that I like and for that site I will stick with different avatars of that one character.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Mines now Miranda Kerr. I change mine at random now.
Mine was just a random picture that I had on my pc for fun. Maybe I'll change it. Or not.
author=sixe
hark a vagrant

Awesome ur avatar.

Mine is marble cuties coming soon.
I like to change my avatars into whatever I think gets my attitude across (video game characters, cool rl pictures.) It's usually cartoonish and never an actual picture or caricature of myself.

My current one is a character I made, which helps with a happy vibe. ^_^
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
For years I had a rabite because it's a Squaresoft mascot that hasn't been oversaturated to the point where people hate it, and yet is from a game that everyone seems to love.

A year ago or so I switched to a photo of Dr. House because A) he's my role model and B) I think everything I say makes a lot more sense if people imagine me saying it in House's voice.

Then more recently when everyone was making pony avatars I decided to jump on the bandwagon, so I found a rough sketch of a My Little Pony version of House, and I finished it and colored it in. House and MLP is just a hilarious combination to me - House is pretty much as far as you can possibly get from the idea that friendship is magic. As an added bonus, it theoretically still serves the same purposes as the House photo did. But I might switch back to the photo of House because I don't think the pony really has quite the same effect.

Calunio, that thing has one too many faces.
I haven't invested too much thought into mine yet, I just didn't want a blank avatar.
So, that's why this little guy is here. :)
author=OSSUS
I haven't invested too much thought into mine yet, I just didn't want a blank avatar.

Oh good, so your not a troll then? :P
author=Link_2112
author=OSSUS
Oh good, so your not a troll then? :P

Haha, I'm certainly not, friend. :P
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Man, that's not a troll. That's the Dark Elf from FF4.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Ugh. Worst. Boss. Ever.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=LockeZ
Man, that's not a troll. That's the Dark Elf from FF4.

That's Astos or one of his progeny, from FF1. Dark Elf never got a sprite that high-res.

gawd