THINGS THAT MAKE ME MAD

Pages: 1
author=Natook link=topic=873.msg11561#msg11561 date=1207515696
I've decided to complain at the world today just because I'm in that type of mood where things just tear away at me.

I wake up in that kind of mood every morning. Welcome to the forum.
Uhh... wow.

Something must have really made you mad to post all that at once... anyway I agree with you on points 7, 10, and 20. Those really make me mad ( the worst instance to me was when people tried to put girls in boyscouts... thats what girl scouts are for.) And I actually was pleased with Bush.

The only thing I disagree on somewhat is point 11. Although I agree that it is more creative to make your own storyline and series without using another company's series as a base, if it is made really well then it should be fine.
This thread is going places, and what I mean by that, it should die. I feel bad for bumping it already.
See now, that's exactly what I'm talking about in my last paragraph. Try elaborating WHY it should die, and then we can debate about it. Instead of just saying so.
I gotta say I agree with some things your saying, but not #14. I can see where your coming from but...just no. I usually don't have time for people like you, but here we go.

I understand that some people like yourself don't want to see gay guys full on snogging in the middle of the street, i'm not saying that I really want to see that either. But to them it does feel normal, to them its no different than a guy and a girl kissing. I have a friend whos gay, and its not easy for them, in fact its damn fucking hard, even without the comments behind their back and the dirty looks they have to get people to accept them, people they know and love and fear they could lose, they even have to accept themselves and I believe they can't help it, theres not point in living a lie and trying to be straight, because thats not who they are. Being gay is not a choice! Y'know I don't really think you can honestly sit there and tell me your 100% straight. No one is. You've never had a homosexual thought in your life? What never? I'm not ashamed to say that I have, and that doesn't make me gay. I just don't think you should be angry at gay people just because you don't understand them.

We're in the 21st century now and gay issues and rights are becoming more open and accepted, whether you like it or not, some people are gay, get over it already. I'm not trying to sway your mind here, i'm just saying "Wake up and smell the coffee!"
If this was remotely clever or funny, I wouldn't mind - but as is? It just reads like a list of misguided rage. The only thing worth reading is #20 for the IMPECCABLE LOGIC of it all.
Kentona, we need a top ten list of things that suck! Maybe there's something wrong with me, but not very many things make me mad any more. Whenever something DOES make me mad, I tell my self to "get over it".

Also, I'd like to point this out:
Can't you just be nice to someone for once? It won't kill you.
Here, you preach acceptance. And then...

It does affect me because I don't like going into public seeing guys and girls holding hands and making out.

...you don't.

Try adopting a "whatever floats your boat" attitude. We're all full of flaws and differences, you need to learn to accept some of the weirdness that takes place in this world. If gay people make you uncomfortable, you should ask yourself why.

Pages: 1