I MET SOVANJEDI TODAY

Pages: first 123 next last
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I even have pictures of this. It was pretty neat.

Discuss.
I have pictures, discuss! What a tease.

He's one of the coolest people to have been part of RM. Miss the guy. Are you going to share?
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Yeah uh I should probably have said that I will post pictures in the future...
Did you go meet him or did he come your way? What did you do once you met up?
Magi
Resident Terrapin
I bet SovanJedi is Bowser irl
I once talked to Sovan on the phone, where he pretended to have a cough to get out of our London meet up. This time he can't avoid me, though.
is he made of plasticine?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
does he look like Nigrowb or Sekapook? I love that game, probably NigSek, more his level!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

i met aznchipmunk a while back. meeting internet people is fun!
tardis you look like a crazy hippy aunt that lives in the country and owns like 5 cats

that is a compliment
When will Idunn Ymiraldor be finished? ^.^
WIP and sovan exchanged chapsets. Its what we do when RMN members meet irl.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
pics or gtfo
I know of Sovan Jedi, so I'm happy to be able to follow about with the content.
WIP
Okay here we go. This is a huge shitty image, but we're currently smashed in an Astro Van for another hour on the way back to the hotel.

This is Sovan and Brick at lunchThis is Sovan and Kefkafloyd at Dairy Queen:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/WIP/locker/IMG_20110621_220202.jpg
chana
Yep, he definitely looks like NigSek!
Wow, that flight over must've done a number on me, I look pretty terrible. :c
chana
HI! Sovan Jedi, so i'm posting to the author of the unforgettable "NigSek, A monster's Tail" (and i always loved the pun!) I feel very impressed!I looked at your site and saw the pictures you made for the xp version, really beautiful (which made me change my mind), are you going to do that? or maybe you have much better things to do..?
hi sovan jedi... if it's not too much to ask coul-could -I have your.... a-a-autograph? *blush*
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
This makes me even angrier that I had to back out of the wedding like a chump. Good luck, Brickroad -- there is still time to run!
Pages: first 123 next last