BYE. THIS WILL BE MY LAST THREAD.

Pages: first 12 next last
Bye. This will be my last thread. nothing personal, this is a good site and I liked most of you here and your discussions about the after-life. video games and the welp forums. My reason for leaving is I think I've generally lost interest in the threads and games here. I wont be participating in any threads anymore but If I finally complete my project I will post it here... maybe

When I first came here I never checked out the threads but it seems I remember why, lol.
I wish I could quit.

I am addicted.
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
author=Emanzi
If I finally complete my project I will post it here... maybe
the suspense is killing me
It's weird when people who are very active leave like "I lost interest".

Weird, weird.

Bye!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Bye. This will be my last thread. nothing personal, this is a good site and I liked most of you here and your discussions about the after-life. video games and the welp forums. My reason for leaving is I think I've generally lost interest in the threads and games here. I wont be participating in any threads anymore but If I finally complete my project I will post it here... maybe

When I first came here I never checked out the threads but it seems I remember why, lol.

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Emanzi

Why?
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Leaving threads are pretty stupid imo. I come to this site whenever I'm interested and sometimes take long breaks without making a big deal of it. If you have spent enough time on the internet you know you will always return to what ever it is you do. Besides, since you are making such a big deal about it you are making it harder to come back when you finally decide to. Of course I'm not speaking directly at you since I have nothing against you but at everyone who keeps making these threads.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Bye. This will be my last reply.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Yellow Magic
Bye. This will be my last reply.

lololololol.
Bye Emanzi.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Mostly on the net, Leaving topics is just for the attention.
yeah leaving threads are usually the best way to get attention and me being an attention seeking and active person here I see why this could easily be passed of as a scam or some kind of joke but I'm being serious.

Why I never checked out the threads here is because their never really productive although very entertaining if you just want to laugh at something or troll on someone but once the infatuation is over you gotta hit the road or spend the rest of your days being an rmn lurker. No problem with that but the truth is threads here waste alot of project time and I've found a better site I've really gotten into and don't see myself coming back to the forums here ( apart from maybe to download a game or something ).

You can say what you want, just making things clear.
author=Darken
see you next week

Topic victory.
author=Emanzi
Why I never checked out the threads here is because their never really productive although very entertaining if you just want to laugh at something or troll on someone but once the infatuation is over you gotta hit the road or spend the rest of your days being an rmn lurker.

This is called "misuse".
Thiamor
Very doubtful that these forums take away from any aspect of project time as they are just as helpful to the project than anything.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Leaving threads are pretty stupid imo. I come to this site whenever I'm interested and sometimes take long breaks without making a big deal of it. If you have spent enough time on the internet you know you will always return to what ever it is you do. Besides, since you are making such a big deal about it you are making it harder to come back when you finally decide to. Of course I'm not speaking directly at you since I have nothing against you but at everyone who keeps making these threads.

Fully agree with eveyr word of this. I have quit the community dozens of times for every time I've actually made an "I'm quitting" thread. Either way, I always come back.
Thiamor
I never make leaving topics. Pretty useless. I like Message Board (Forum) communities too much to quit them.
I just hope I don't ever get brought to the point I make a farewell topic talking about how I got so disappointed. Definitely don't want those to be my last words around here.
Pages: first 12 next last