I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE THIS PLACE ONE MORE SHOT! =)

Pages: first 12 next last
Yeah, it's been awhile, hasn't it, guys?

It's been a long time since I've showed my face around this place. I mean, I'm pretty sure you guys know the entire backstory behind my punishment of crimes against crapsets, so I'm not going to lecture into it much further. But I would like to say a few things, considering that if this doesn't work (I hope not) -- then this could be it! This could be the last time you'll see me -- or hear from me -- and that makes me a sad panda (although, Karsuman would be probably happy knowing that ‘he‘s‘ gone. :D)

I am the one known as "S4D" (or Silver4Donuts, if that also fancies you). I've been a long time user of Rm2k3 for a long time, but only have one real game to show for it (although, I have been busy trying to finish a couple more projects whenever I have any spare time, it‘s just been tough, lately). I used to be a member of this place -- many moons ago -- but then things got really complicated and I was banned for being a complete jackass. And I mean -- really banned! I don't think I've seen most of this site since September 2009, last time I checked (lol). Anyways, I was a real dick back then, and things are much different now. I’m not the same idiot who hypes his games up like royal; posts screenshots like crazy; and has terrible bad grammar and punctuation skills (I perfected that!) -- so I have changed for the betterz!

Anyways, your probably wondering, "Why the HELL should we welcome you back? Did you bring us an offering?" Well...

Even though a lot of people still have strong negative feelings towards me and what I do, I felt we got off on the wrong foot. I'm not actually really a bad guy, but I did do some dumbass things a long time ago, and I apologize for that. Whatever it might have been, I'm sorry. I think the reason why I decided to give RMN another chance is because I miss this place, and I miss the wonderful people here. It's hard not to think about this place that much since some of my very best time was spent on here. I miss Magi, Strangeluv, TFT (yeah -- really! I miss you, too), and everybody else that I talked too (Yes, even Karsuman!!!). Also, because making games and not putting them up for anybody to play besides family and friends are -- soooooo boring! Seriously, despite their wonderful comments and stuff, I don't really get the kind of feedback I do on RMN. Plus, I'm working on something that MIGHT get you all interested in me again (and, no, it's not Monopolo 2. I'm over that stuff. Ugh).

Anyways, I'm hoping that you guys grant the Brent Mister another chance and welcome him back into the fanclub. I promise not to be a serious bother, anymore, as I won't be around that often; I’ll basically be like Neok -- But I'll try and swing by whenever I can!

I hoping you guys can put the past behind and let's move onto a world where cool games take center stage again! :D

IF, for some reason, this is IT *cough* *BAN HAMMERZ TIME* *cough*, then I just wanted to let you guys know that this was fun. And I share no hard feelings towards you guys, anymore. Most of you guys rock in my books! Hopefully, that won't be the case.

But even if I do disappear, I would still like to showcase my next masterpiece through the 'Screenshot Topic' whenever I have a chance. So at least you can see that I‘m still keeping busy with more tedious work. :D

Alright! Let's get this show on the road and makes some GAMEZ!!!

Oh, I also enjoy long walks on the beach; Bikini Swedish models; and, I do prefer watching and playing sports whenever I have the time. I also do other things. ^^

*waves and falls asleep*

PS: Oh, and about the newest Monopolo version with rule changes and working artificial intelligence (OH GWD THIS), I wouldn’t mind submitting it up if I’m able to come back. If that doesn’t entice you all, I don’t know what will.
Holy shit dude, I thought you were in jail for the Vancouver riots.
Can you repost the video about RMN you did like a year ago? I want to save it.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
the site is under different administration now, you are free to return. welcome back buddy...you are a better member than many others...
author=Strangeluv
Holy shit dude, I thought you were in jail for the Vancouver riots.

Lol, nah. I was at a friend's house during Game 7; and although I was disapointed that the 'Nucks lost, I wasn't that mad at them for coming up short. Those guys played great, and I couldn't have asked for any better being a fan for the past 9 years watching almost every game. The people who rioted, they suck. I mean...who the hell does that, anyways? Either way...it's all in the past, and I can't wait for the next season! :D

author=Strangeluv
Can you repost the video about RMN you did like a year ago? I want to save it.

I may still have it, somewhere. I was cleaning out my flashcards a little awhile ago because I had some new stuff to save, and I think I remember seeing it, somewhere. I'll try and dig it out :D (Lol, I can still remember most of the lines:

GREETINGS S -- 4 -- D!!!
KARSUMAN -- WHAT ARE U DOING HERE!?
Doing something that WIP should have done a lonnnnnnggggg time ago.

Good times).

author=Ciel
the site is under different administration now, you are free to return. welcome back buddy...you are a better member than many others...

That's good news. :D

Well, sucks about WIP. Hopefully he still comes around and visits.

And Karsuman isn't a bad mod. I actually like him. :D

But it looks like Hobert and Kentona aren't doing too bad with this place, thus far. So hopefully they don't do anything like blow up the site by hitting the wrong button to post an update, or something. Because that would be bad. ^^
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Ciel
YOU FRUSTRATE ME! /(lol)

And welcome back I guess? (Nobody can resist the awesomeness of RMN, unless they aren't real :3)
I can understand that RRR was too boring for you. Also I'm glad you left that Monopolo stuff behind you, because it really sucked (seriously, multiplayer stuff is not the real thing, also Molebox ruins your gam, especially performance etc.)

Well, welcome back. I remember your rage quit topic, although I never had the chance to read it. But everybody deserves a second chance in my opinion, especially after 1,5 years.
Also if you mak gams, it can just be good for the site.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
NO!
Wait, unless he is putting up RMN4 now! Then you can blow up the site :3
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
*cartwheels into oblivion*
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I remember there were supposed to be follow up videos, what ever happened to those?
I've spent many days and nights wondering where you'd wandered off to and what you might've been doing. Glad to see you back with us \o/.
author=Deacon Batista
I can understand that RRR was too boring for you. Also I'm glad you left that Monopolo stuff behind you, because it really sucked (seriously, multiplayer stuff is not the real thing, also Molebox ruins your gam, especially performance etc.)

Well, welcome back. I remember your rage quit topic, although I never had the chance to read it. But everybody deserves a second chance in my opinion, especially after 1,5 years.
Also if you mak gams, it can just be good for the site.

RRR wasn’t all that bad of a place. I really did enjoy some of the people who hung out over there (mostly in the cesspool); and most of the staff members there seemed pretty friendly and supportive whenever I had a problem; but, let’s face it, when it comes to rm2k3 or general activity around the place, that site is pretty much boring. I felt it was more like a site to hang out and just talk to people rather than discuss about game development / talk / etc. If that site can get a bit more involved with creating a pretty good atmosphere like RMN -- and fix their bloody front page -- they may actually be a pretty good hit in the RM community. It’s still not a bad site, but RMN, in my opinion, is slightly better. :D

author=Adon237
NO!
Wait, unless he is putting up RMN4 now! Then you can blow up the site :3

RMN4 is coming!? Where!? When!? Oh, god! I’ve -- totally -- been out of the loop, now *scratches his chin*.

author=sbester
I remember there were supposed to be follow up videos, what ever happened to those?

I was planning to finish the entire series, but when the moderating staff didn’t think to kindly about my *cough* artistic display, I just stopped caring and went straight back to game making. It’s a shame, because I really had a fun time making those stupid videos. I wasn’t trying to attack RMN or Karsuman in general, I was trying to make something funny so everyone can get a good laugh at pretty much both parties (I make an ass of myself in that video, too!). Anyways, it’s alright, because I would rather be making games than do shit like that.

author=Neok
I've spent many days and nights wondering where you'd wandered off to and what you might've been doing. Glad to see you back with us \o/.

Thanks, bud. Your one of the many people that I missed from the old days. I should have taken your advice from before about keeping a low profile and just stick to what you can do. Hopefully, this time around, I’ll take that advice to heart. ^^
Welcome back! I'm a big fan!

Kidding, I barely know who you are, other than the guy who made that cool but pointless Monopoly RM game that everybody hates.

You're nobody here until you get 1k+ makerscore.

PS: I do care about the AI version of Monopolo. It is not a valid game without that.

Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Saw you on RRR, whatsup and welcome back to the family.
author=calunio
Welcome back! I'm a big fan!
Kidding, I barely know who you are, other than the guy who made that cool but pointless Monopoly RM game that everybody hates.

You're nobody here until you get 1k+ makerscore.

PS: I do care about the AI version of Monopolo. It is not a valid game without that.

Lol.

I’ll submit the ‘Brand Spankling New, OMG, I can actually play this shit, for realz, without tons of bugs and bad horrible grammar stuff’ version of Monopolo. 2024.2 whenever I get a chance. For now, I just want to make up for some lost time.

author=Despite
Saw you on RRR, whatsup and welcome back to the family.

Yay! It seems the family has -- changed, for the better -- since the last time I was here. But it’s still a big family. I hope to put myself to work whenever I get a chance.
i got dese cheeseburgers man
Pages: first 12 next last