THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

i Suggest LCPANES Terminal, is an amazing games.
How about Anaryu's Gravity? That game was actually pretty good or Hello Panda
I think it would be weird featuring Hello Panda since it's a GamingW contest winner of long ago. But maybe not.
Just because it was a contest game for another website doesn't mean it doesn't deserve any feature at all. Re Alistair was for NanoReno so *shrug*
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Here are my suggestions:

1) Let's feature a game by someone who's never had a game featured before.
2) Let's feature a game made in the last year.

Also, I disagree with F-G's assumption that a lot of the featured games are 'crap'. You need to narrow your definition of 'crap' if you believe that to be true.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Good choice for featured game. It completely slipped my mind.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Fucking GREAT choice actually. You have no idea how furious I am that I can't play that shit.

(curse words)
A more flattering front picture would be appropriate. Can the translator be reached for a quick screenie?
author=Sailerius
Good choice for featured game. It completely slipped my mind.

Even though I suggested it like 20 times.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=Fallen-Griever
author=Felipe_9595
i Suggest LCPANES Terminal, is an amazing games.

I 100% agree with the suggestion that this game be featured at some point.

Seconded!
Hmmmm...good choice for featured game. Tears sure looks awfully pardy. :D

Super RMN Bros 2 should be for next month. ^^
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=Brent
Super RMN Bros 2 should be for next month. ^^

This is not a good idea.

Is LCPANES Terminal that text-based game? I don't think one of those has ever been featured. I get easily irritated with text adventures when I can't figure out what word it wants me to use but I won't let my bias get in the way of this.

Outlaw City or Hello Panda would also be good choices.

Also, has anyone checked out this game? It looks pretty nice and has a lot of downloads but has stayed completely under the radar. I am curious if there is a reason for this.
author=Solitayre
Is LCPANES Terminal that text-based game? I don't think one of those has ever been featured. I get easily irritated with text adventures when I can't figure out what word it wants me to use but I won't let my bias get in the way of this.
This one doesn't work like that, it basically presents your options to you at each point and you choose one.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Solitayre
Also, has anyone checked out this game?

Looks really good, a lot of people have wanted to make a review, but somehow didn't get to it...? It certainly would help if it had one! (I 'm no good at that!)
author=chana
author=Solitayre
Also, has anyone checked out this game?
Looks really good, a lot of people have wanted to make a review, but somehow didn't get to it...? It certainly would help if it had one! (I 'm no good at that!)
It's marked as complete, but going by the description it's only the first chapter? I don't think it's eligible to be a featured game.