THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=kentona
Tales of the Drunken Paladin: Hobotropolis? It was just completed in the past few months, iirc.

Yeah, let's feature an RTP comedy game! No way will anything bad happen if we try that!

Non-facetious answer: I didn't care for Drunken Paladin at all.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
You're right. It would be a much better option, IMO, for rpgmaker.net to feature a sliding ice puzzle marathon instead of the trollish joke rpg which I assume that drunken paladin is. I haven't played it, but that name reeks of brimstone and trolljoke.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/2051/

Another game I wouldn't mind getting some love, since it's been around FOREVER and I remember -- exactly -- having a great time playing it back in the hayday, is Udivision's: Super Mario RPG: The Seven Sages. Sure, it's a Mario RPG fangame, but this one was done pretty swell.

Best part is this: it's complete; that alone is enough to get featured in my mind. :D

Pengui! can get featured another time.
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
Set Discrepancy is not "finished". SADLY. sixe is correct, new chapters are being released episodically. if games only get one shot ever at featureddom i'd prefer to wait. :)
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
How about Grace's Diary? it looks lovely and... serious, 41/2 stars, with a great review, custom, in "Custom games dealing with real life issues"... I'm sure some one can find a better name for the category. I must say I haven't played it (I seriously intend to though).So?

Edit : it's not too too recent though, but is that a problem?

Re-edit : I haven't found anyway to download the game...
Ronove
More like Misao Stealing Prince
Chana: It's a flash-y game isn't it? You click on download and it opens a page and the game loads.
author=Brent
http://rpgmaker.net/games/2051/Another game I wouldn't mind getting some love, since it's been around FOREVER and I remember -- exactly -- having a great time playing it back in the hayday, is Udivision's: Super Mario RPG: The Seven Sages. Sure, it's a Mario RPG fangame, but this one was done pretty swell.

Best part is this: it's complete; that alone is enough to get featured in my mind. :D

Pengui! can get featured another time.

I was thinking of Super Mario RPG: The Seven Sages too.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
(@Ronove : ooh, I see, thx.)
How about Gravity?
THIS GAME TOTALLY NEEDS MORE EXPOSURE YO.
I vote Princess Princess (watch my last LT video for it to see why).
Wow, the seven sages really brightens up the front page!
Solitayre
It's that time again.
Well, this is tough.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Blackmoon Prophecy is my pick, but there are plenty of good choices. Following the Sun was a great entry and fitting winner, but it's not finished yet and therefore doesn't qualify.
I'd wait a bit for Blackmoon Prophecy. Give it a month or two more for UPRC to iron out bugs.

Everlong's pretty famous and was added to RMN a few months ago.
Is Bloodsphere any good?

My playlist is too short to properly recommend Featured Games now >:(
Chain of Retribution also came out recently.
Solitayre
Anaryu's Outlaw City is a game that various people have been pulling to get featured since it was released but for some reason has never been featured yet.

I also still think Pengui would make a decent choice.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I have like 400x the votes for Outlaw City, but Pengui is also solid.

ANARYU EXPOSURE IS GOOD EXPOSURE (and Outlaw City is sci-fi/modern/superhero, so WOAH)

(and yet it still has a terrible sewer dungeon)
I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYTHING THIS MONTH SO I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OTL

author=Craze
(and yet it still has a terrible sewer dungeon)
I think someone needs to make a game that is just a sewer dungeon and somehow make that entertaining and fun

IMPOSSIBLE OR IMPROBABLE? WHO KNOWS
author=emmych
I think someone needs to make a game that is just a sewer dungeon and somehow make that entertaining and fun

IMPOSSIBLE OR IMPROBABLE? WHO KNOWS