THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

Yeah, I don’t mind if we drop the whole April Mario Month in favor of featuring something else that’s more unique that isn’t an RPG, considering that sometimes they don’t quite get the love and recognition that they should sometimes get. Besides, the only SMBX game that I think of that hasn’t been featured as of yet, that I thought was pretty good, was Super Talking Time Bros. 2.5 – The Last Levels, but it was already lightly touched upon when Super Talking Time Bros. 1+2 were featured a while back. There’s also udivision’s Super Mario RPG: The Starlite Worlds if you wanted to feature a Mario game for the sake of tradition, but it’s not made in SMBX, so there’s that. And, of course, Super RMN World 2: Yoshi’s Archipelago – which is I know is gonna be good – is still a LONNNG whiles away before that’s a thing.

Anyways, about Erayu, Lucy_Fox is currently making some adjustments with Erayu so I would suggest that we wait a little while longer before eventually featuring it. Although "technically" the game is completed - and we COULD feature it - it’s probably worth waiting a little longer for that.

As for Pocket Quest!, I would absolutely LOVE for this to be featured, considering we’ve never had a true board game been featured before in the past, and after all the years of work that this guy’s done on it he should get his camuffins, but maybe that might be a possible candidate for this new April non-RPG tradition that we’re planning on having. Either way, this would be my pick for this month.

Little Brair Rose is a good one; The Farming One looks pretty damn decent as well; and I don’t really know too much about Saga 4 to really recommend it, but it also looks like a good pick as well. You could also consider one of the many Misao winners from this year too, such as The Huntress Of The Hollow and Final Fantasy IV: Alter Destiny. Either way, we got a lot of good stuff to choose from.
Erayu deserves an eventual feature, for sure.
Oh yeah, for sure, don’t you worry about it; I’ll keep hounding these guys for the both of us and I’ll cry, kick and scream until the day it gets done. It’s worked out before in the past with Ara Fell and stuff, and I’m pretty sure that it will work out again.
Thanks. I appreciate your vigor and reliability!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Addit
Super RMN World 2: Yoshi’s Archipelago – which is I know is gonna be good – is still a LONNNG whiles away before that’s a thing.

I wouldn't say a LONG while, but definitely not soon.

I'll throw in my agreement with making April Non-RPG month for whatever it's worth; SMBX games are really only getting made in events anyways.
Oh yeah! Pocket Quest should be considered for a feature! I second this nomination for a future FG. (April might fit best, if we continue on with a general 'non-traditionally featured game' month for it)
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Pocket Quest! definitely deserves a feature! It's techically flawless and really good in all of its aspects. It's a really solid, complex and entertaining game.

Little Briar Rose (not Brair, guys xD) could be a good pick as well. I've completed the "free version" (the RPG Maker one) for now, and I liked it a lot. The art style is superb and it's a fun game overall.

Erayu and Huntress of The Hollow look really good too. I still haven't got the chance to play them, though. But screens and presentation talk for themselves. They look pretty good.
Alright, so this month LBR, and kept for future FGs, Erayu (when adjustments are complete), HotH, Pocket Quest! (April, likely) and maybe Farming One. Also, add FF4:AD to the list since Misao.

That's a good list to be getting along with. Of course, if anything super awesome pops up, we can adjust as we go. ^.^)b
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Liberty, you seem to have forgotten that a lot of people suggested SaGa 4 as well. I don't know anything about it, so I can't say whether I'm in favour of or against that nomination. It just seemed fair to remind you not to (accidentally) ignore the suggestion, that's all.
Oh, thanks! I thought there was something else I was forgetting but I couldn't recall. >.<)b

Erayu (when adjustments are complete)
Huntress of the Hollow (Misaos)
Pocket Quest! (April)
Farming One
FF4:AD (Misaos)
SaGa 4
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
So which game did we have lined up for March?
I'm okay with SaGa 4.

Also, Chronicles of Tsufubana just finished, so that might be added to the list (it's got a gamespot this week.)
Didn't we already have one lined up for this month? Uh... Pocket Quest. Yeah. I'll add it to the list of possibles, though.
Thanks you very much for the Feature! ^^

I'm really happy.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
So what's up for May?
Erayu (Highly Rated)
Huntress of the Hollow (Misaos)
Farming One (Highly Rated)
FF4:AD (Misaos)
Nebulous (Recommended)

Those are what we have atm. I'm checking out another game that might be added to the list if it's any good.
Chronicles of Tsufanubra definitely deserves a Feature at some point.

e: And maybe save Farming One for August or September, because harvest season.