THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

unity
You're magical to me.
author=Martimus
I recommend Linus! Just played it and reviewed it.

Linus is pretty wonderful, but I'm pretty sure games must be complete to be featured and Linus is still very much in development.
Yes, to be a featured game they need to be completed. Sorry, even though Linus is a pretty neato game~
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It will be a featured game one day...
I vote for the pulsating mass
author=kentona
I vote for the pulsating mass

It isn't yet?
I vote.
There's no need to vote. It was going to be anyway. XD
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
Are you sure of this, Libby? XD
Hey, this was a nice surprise! Thanks for the feature! I hope Jimmy is a good ambassador for RMN.
Spooky game for October.

OFF, methinks. Or maybe Lavender. Or Blank Dream.

Hm... Lavender or Blank Dream, I think. Neither are as well known as OFF and both are very polished and good games. Lavender is short and has a very high visual appeal though it's more dark than horror, while Blank Dream has a great story but does use standard assets (though to great effect) and is pretty neato.

...Winner is Blank Dream. yeah, I flipped a coin, sue me.
Never heard of Blank Dream. But it is pretty intriguing, I'll check it out.
I'd like to suggest this game for a development spotlight. He's just realised a new download, but the game in general is woefully overlooked.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/10409/
No dice. Games have to be tagged as Completed to be featured, and I don't think Bob is done yet.

I'm going to go rogue and suggest an oldie-but-goldie, Chocobo Panic : Space. It's a simple puzzle game, but is aesthetically phenomenal.
author=Little Wing Guy
I'd like to suggest this game for a development spotlight. He's just realised a new download, but the game in general is woefully overlooked.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/10409/

On the month turn I'll consider it for the dev spot unless something else pops up.

author=Dyhalto
No dice. Games have to be tagged as Completed to be featured, and I don't think Bob is done yet.

I'm going to go rogue and suggest an oldie-but-goldie, Chocobo Panic : Space. It's a simple puzzle game, but is aesthetically phenomenal.

I'll add it to my list~ I was pretty sure it had been featured before but I guess not. X3

Chocobo Panic
OFF (Highly Rated)
Fairie Krystal (Highly Rated)
Legends of Illarion 2 (Highly Rated)
Quest Questers (Highly Rated)
unity
You're magical to me.
Thanks very much for the Quest Questers feature!!! ^_^ I actually didn't see it until just now because I didn't get a Notice for it.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Dyhalto
To be fair, he was suggesting it for a development spotlight. :P
Chocobo Panic
OFF (Highly Rated)
Fairie Krystal (Highly Rated)
Legends of Illarion 2 (Highly Rated)

This month's featured game is GRIMPS: A Christmas Puzzle. Appropriately themed, methinks~
Oh hey, awesome, thanks for the feature!