THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Are Grimps also a January featured game?

Btw, I got a great idea, which could also help Misaos. You might know rpgmaker.tumblr.com. They feature one game every month and make an interview with its creators. I think RMN should have some feature on featured game too. An interview, a podcast...
author=Cap_H
Btw, I got a great idea, which could also help Misaos. You might know rpgmaker.tumblr.com. They feature one game every month and make an interview with its creators. I think RMN should have some feature on featured game too. An interview, a podcast...

They did the interview thing with GamingGroundZero too. I agree with the idea.
Okay, are you going to do the interview? Or will someone else do it? Volunteers?
What happens when the person who does the interviews gets their game featured though?!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I could do it. I just need someone to spellcheck my questions.
Dyluck is an easy one to start with.

Edit: I went ahead and asked him! Be ready.
Chocobo Panic
OFF (Highly Rated)
Fairie Krystal (Highly Rated)
Psyche Locke
The Kidnapping of Princess Pri
Momo Bomber
Nemoral

Awesome! >.<)b
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Thanks for the feature! And yeah, I'll be glad to participate in the interview questions!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I would suggest adding these games on the list:
Psyche Locke
The Kidnapping of Princess Pri
Momo Bomber
Nemoral (for october)
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Anyone can do an interview to my knowledge and submit it as an article. I remember a couple years back there was a guy that did some articles like that. (ThatBennyGuy I think.)

Found a link the person's article page:

https://rpgmaker.net/users/CashmereCat/articles/
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There was sbester too!

https://rpgmaker.net/users/sbester/articles/

Of course, the only reason I recall that is because I was among those interviewed.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Thank you for including PSYCHE Locke on the list. ç_ç
You are the best^^

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I hope I'm not wrong here, but it seems like the Featured Game still hasn't been changed since last month. Can we do something about that?
i can make it Pom Gets Wifi if you like
unity
You're magical to me.
I say give it to OFF since it's popular and won't slight any RMN devs by missing a few days XD;
Give me Liberty! (where did she go? did I miss a memo?? it is not unlikely...)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm not sure i will be able to interview off's creators...
author=Cap_H
I'm not sure i will be able to interview off's creators...
Yeah, they're mostly french speaking and they also already did an interview on hg101 a few years ago
(but it'd be cool to get in touch with them again tho)

I already weighed in on this a year ago with Kaempfer

Please keep Mortis Ghost's OFF for the summer/holiday months. OFF is a one of a kind rpgmaker game. It's inspired many new creators to seek out rpgmaker2003 and make games with it - many of the new rpgmakers have referenced it in the surrounding communities - once you feature it, that's it.

Back in 2000 I was a kid in summer school, dying to play something. Since rpgmaker2000/2003 wasn't around back then, I pored hours into Diablo 2 and Final Fantasy Newgrounds Flash Movies - I would've killed to play something like OFF. Summer is where you get those new rpgmakers.
I suggest Four Eyes and nec(H)roma to be featured. These are pretty good.

Well, yeah, normally, I'd never suggest any of my own games for a feature, but now I'm doing so, as I've managed to complete a couple of games since I've been here, but never saw any of them spotlighted on the frontpage, nor did they get any other remarkable form of attention elsewhere. So if any of them possibly meets the quality standards, go find them here and, if you think they deserve it, go lift them up to the next level or whatever. :)

Greetings,
Tw0Face
I wanna suggest Theia, that game is a huge surprise.