THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

I'd like to add Villnoire to the list of contenders.
unity
You're magical to me.
Yeah for real. Good call!
Villnoire does look really good!

Has my vote.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I should have enough time in July to talk with Little Wing Guy. I don't know about August yet. I might be OFF.
Back OFF, people! (it's going to be OFF. I haven't followed this in forever and OFF seems to be mentioned for a looooooooooooong time) Villnoire for august?
Thanks so much for all these suggestions! Of course I'd love to be featured, but I'm happy to step away from the spotlight. There's loads of games (not just OFF) that have been around far longer. My game has been out less than a month, it doesn't seem fair that I get to cut in the queue.

It's nice to know that I may get my game featured at some point. I'll just wait for whenever that day may be.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
+ Villnoire
author=OldPat
+ Villnoire
Definitely for August. If you guys haven't tried it yet, the first boss battle in Villnoire is definitely worthy of a misao.

Really want to get OFF out of the way tho. It's been in the queue for more than 2 years.
Everytime someone has mentioned it I've said to save it for summer - Well, it's now officially summer.
Dang. kentona is fast. Not like- BANG shot in the head

( -_・) ︻デ═一
i can do things quickly and efficiently if I want to!

...I just never want to.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I'm gonna be that guy and go for self promo. Please don't hate me.^^' I wanted to ask, is it possible for you guys to consider my game, Karma Flow, as well? https://rpgmaker.net/games/9099/
It has 4 reviews with an average of 4 out of 5 stars. I don't know if there are other requirements for putting a game into consideration for the feature list.
Just throwing this out there.

Chocobo Panic looks really good, though.
And it has Chocobos!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

@OldPat

There's no set requirement for featured games. They are chosen by a handful of administrators. Though if enough people clobber their voices together on this thread they might listen.
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
I can think of a few for extremely different reasons.

The Witches' Tea Party
https://rpgmaker.net/games/8860/
This is just a charming game. It doesn't really do anything amazing but it's got a great feel and the stress just leaves your body while playing it. So relax, chat some, and maybe solve a mystery or two.

Karma Flow
https://rpgmaker.net/games/9099/
Stealth games aren't very common and this one is a complete package. Music, art, story, missions, characters and premise. You're an assassin in a city where a supernatural force punishes murder with equally deadly effect. Do you give up your job? No. You get smart.

Fear & Hunger
https://rpgmaker.net/games/9476/
If The Witches' Tea Party had an antithesis, this would likely be it. Every move, every minute, every dismal death, is another grey hair added to my beard. But with such a strongly crafted atmosphere it all works very well. It's as oppressive as something can get without being outright tryhard edgy. Welcome to Hell, tailored just for you.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sky Warriors? Tales of Yuria?
or is it too early for another epic adventure?
author=Cap_H
Sky Warriors? Tales of Yuria?
or is it too early for another epic adventure?

I will eventually make something worthy of the monthly feature :p
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=kory_toombs
@OldPat

There's no set requirement for featured games. They are chosen by a handful of administrators. Though if enough people clobber their voices together on this thread they might listen.

I see!
Well, it's there.^^ Sorry again for pluggin' in like that. xD
author=kory_toombs
@OldPat

Wrong!

We require that they be complete (full!) games and that they are of high quality, usually meaning they have high ratings. We used to have it be that they can't be commercial, either, but we're willing to make some concessions depending on the game in question.