THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!

Thank you so much!!^^
Congratulations, OldPat!
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
Congrats... ... DOG!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Dragnfly
Congrats... ... DOG!

thanks. I got here all on my own, and nobody helped me at all. kids, my motto has always been "fuck everyone" and "kick em while they're down."
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Cave Dog... IS BACK!
Final Fantasy: Sky Warriors for featured game?

Possible Winner of Best Fan Game/Use of rips for 2019?
Putting Where The Moon Goes At Night in the hat. It's a pretty fantastic and surreal MOTHER-like mixed with OFF.
author=LordBlueRouge
Final Fantasy: Sky Warriorsfor featured game?

Possible Winner of Best Fan Game/Use of rips for 2019?

I feel like it may be too 'rippy' for the front page for fear of being noticed by the mighty squeenix lawgivers :p

At least, that's my theory.
Any good picks for a holiday/christmas one that hasn't been picked yet, guys?
Hey…I got one: How ‘bout Heroine’s Quest: The Herald Of Ragnarok made by Raidant? It has a wintery-like setting (due to the spell that’s placed upon the world) that has a solid 8/10 score and a review done by pianotm that was created in Adventure Game Studio out of all things. The last game that was featured on the site that was made in this engine was Ghost Voyage back in 2010, so I think a game made in that engine is probably due for a front page spot, lol.

Plus, I played it about a year ago and, even I’m not very fond of point-and-click / adventure games myself, this game was actually a lot of fun and it definitely has a lot of polish put into it that other games made with the engine don't have, so it would be perfect to feature it sometime during the winter season, even if it’s not necessarily for this December.

author=Illy
author=LordBlueRouge
Final Fantasy: Sky Warriors for featured game?
I feel like it may be too 'rippy' for the front page for fear of being noticed by the mighty squeenix lawgivers :p

At least, that's my theory.

Oh, come on now, don’t worry about those guys. If we’ve had two Final Fantasy: Blackmoon Prophecy’s featured on the site in the past and those games used a bunch of edits and rips and UPRC hasn’t had any problems with Square-Enix (as of yet), then I’m sure you’re probably be just fine...
author=Momeka
This is kinda well polished and fun
+2

EDIT: ...I forgot about Where the Moon Goes at Night. These are both good choices.
But yeah, maybe some christmas-y
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
We could do a...

(•_•)>⌐■-■

Last Minute Gift.

(⌐■_■)
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
i will vouch for Last Minute Gift any day of the week... although i would probably feature every unity game under the Sun XD
sorry we are spooky games only now and forever
author=kentona
sorry we are spooky games only now and forever

Yes! Bring the horrors, now is my time to shine! hah..in another year or two maybe :[
While it's on my mind, I just want to add Castlevania NKN to the contenders list.
It's a high-class Castlevania clone with original assets, a silly story, and is a lot of fun. I've beaten it a couple of times.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I guess Two Strangers or Strangers Two by Frogge could be featured later on as it got a misao?
Hu'mon
And maybe Geosaga. That game's an achievement.
Chocobo Panic
Fairie Krystal (Highly Rated)
The Kidnapping of Princess Pri
Home
FF:Sky Warriors
Fear and Hunger
Heroine’s Quest: The Herald Of Ragnarok
Two Strangers
Phantom Block

An updated list. I appreciate everyone throwing ideas down and pointing out games I've missed. I can't promise they'll always get picked but they're there if we have a slow month. X3

Ideally I like to put newer stuff up over older stuff, so old stuff will wait til there's nothing much around.
I really appreciate the work you put towards keeping on top of these, Libby. I know there's a lot of us that would cave under the pressure of keeping on top of it every month!