THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

It's the 5th of March already ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FF: Sky Warriors
Wow! I got featured! :D Thank you so much, guys!

I WILL NOW DANCE

unity
You're magical to me.
Congrats! :DDD
It's non-RPG Month.

Chocobo Panic : Space
I played it again when I had the sniffles a few months back. It's still as great as I remember, and the mapping and puzzles are immaculate.
Hate to be "that guy" who recommends his own game, but it would be cool if Exile's Journey could be spotlighted eventually. :-)

https://rpgmaker.net/games/3841/
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I have no idea what to recommend, but it's definitely time to switch the Featured Game. The records seem to indicate that it didn't change for June, but, rather than focus on the mistake, or being busy/forgetful, let's focus on what could be Featured in July!
Exile's Journey seems like a good candidate, what with being a long game and kiddies going into the summer break with nothing to do.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Exile's Journey is quite good and it literally rekindled my interest in making games again. My review's been delayed forever but it is a solid 4-star RM game from an objective standpoint. TBH I can look past any issues I have with it and call it one of my top 5 favorite RM games, mostly because I'm a sucker for level design and exploration.
The month of June simply didn't exist.
>.<;;;
I'm sorry. I've been busy/tired/away/packing/sick this last month. More than usual.

Phantom Block it is! (Not going to let it become another June situation up in here again...)

https://rpgmaker.net/games/8355/
All hail kentona, Keeper of the Featured Game
orz
author=kentona
Phantom Block it is! (Not going to let it become another June situation up in here again...)

https://rpgmaker.net/games/8355/
Sorry, I've been lathargic and feverish the last few days. Pretty sure it's not the virus, though, just... ill. >.<;

Thanks for taking care of that. I'll make sure to hit the rest of the front page tomorrow.
I just posted the gamepage for King of Grayscale 2 if you're looking for something for filler. It could do for Development spotlight or if you want to use the video I made at the bottom of the front page :p

I'm really excited about how it's coming together!
author=kentona
Phantom Block it is!

That’s…actually a good choice for Featured Game. I’ve heard some people talk about it in the past and found it quite good, so it’s nice that it’s getting a bit more time in the spotlight. Well done.

author=Liberty
Sorry, I've been lathargic and feverish the last few days. Pretty sure it's not the virus, though, just... ill. >.<;

(Uh oh.)

I was wanting to check out the recent event games first but hit a blockage in the name of sore throat=>illness, so I'm gonna have to just wing it and look at my old list.

Fairie Krystal (Highly Rated)
The Kidnapping of Princess Pri
Home
Fear and Hunger
Two Strangers
King of Greyscale
The Wizards Tower
Solar Platypus

Neon Lightning Force is a no because I recall people getting upset over it existing due to it being basically made in a premade engine - something about it pretty much just using mainly defaults and not changing much, iirc. It's a fine game, sure, but I'm a bit iffy about giving it the front page.
Oh wow. King of Grayscale? :3

I'm honored, especially after just getting spotlight for FF:SW earlier this year.

I'd also throw in my hat for Home and Two Strangers, I've heard them talked about a lot in the recent past.

Edit: Alternatively, if you're looking for sidebar feature filler, I just made the gamepage for KoG2 last month. It could be a development feature or you could stick the video I made for it on RMN TV.