THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

I wish I had something cool to suggest but nothing comes to mind >.<
Could always refer to the list!
i vote rmn christmas card.
frogge finished it this year.
this is no small feat.
I second Christmas Card. The timing is perfect. Uncanny, even.

Almost suspicious <_<;;;;;;;
I was waiting for the card for just this reason
Whoa, I didn't even know The Way wasn't featured. Best RM game ever made got its due.
It also got some recent reviews on behalf of RPGMakerAddict, so I figured it'd be an unbiased classic for the position of Misao voting month.

...it's a little late but that's on me being sick and injured. XD
Thank you for featuring the Way and reminding me that I need to download and play it all again.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
So, what's the game to feature for this month?
the gosh darn GOTY that's what
Heck yeah! Just wanted to get at least one of the winners as it, but had to wait til I had time to finish up the misaos. >.<)b
Out of curiosity, is there a preference to feature games made by the person who uploaded them, or are translations and re-uploads also eligible for featuring? Still kind of a newbie to the community, not entirely sure how it works.

Reason I ask is that I noticed Seraphic Blue was never featured, neither was Lisa the First, both of which are extremely popular and arguably deserving of the spot (not that they exactly NEED more recognition, but why not?).
Hah. It's the 7th of March and the February game is still up.

I nom Red Syndrome.
+2 for Red Syndrome.

author=Illy
I mean, it might not be a bad idea but it looks as if they deleted their game download?

...well, shit.
I mean, it might not be a bad idea but it looks as if they deleted their game download?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't know if it's the user deleting it, or a matter of a Dropbox link expiring. Neok was apparently aware that the dropbox link expired, but, the post in question was in 2017. However, a post in 2020 seems to suggest it's expired again?
Couple other Misao winners could definitely be deserving. Everlasting Journey was never featured, neither were either of the Purgatory's. Same with Zelda: Trident of Power.
author=Marrend
I don't know if it's the user deleting it, or a matter of a Dropbox link expiring. Neok was apparently aware that the dropbox link expired, but, the post in question was in 2017. However, a post in 2020 seems to suggest it's expired again?

I just got a cool DM from nyarune on discord who had a copy. (thank you again dude!)
I checked the file date and it looks like it's the latest version:
Red Syndrome
Sorry I've been out and sick I'll fix that either today or tomorrow sorry orz