THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

I'm kinda hoping Soma Union won't go down in collective memory as the game that got an extra half a month on the front page. I feel kind of guilty.

The extra pageviews are nice though.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I kinda feel there might have been another game that was featured for an extended time? I dunno. I certainly don't have access to that info, and I'm going off of my unreliable (at best) memory.
I mean, if you go through the list of featured games, Hero's Realm comes up twice. Does that count?
Welp, didn't get one this weekend?
Marrend
...or last weekend?
author=Strak
I mean, if you go through the list of featured games, Hero's Realm comes up twice. Does that count?

that was for an april fools joke. it was up for less than a day. I should clean up that data....
Okay I made it quickly to LISA the first, which ought to have been a featured game anyway, and is constantly buzzing... so I don't feel bad about it only being there a week.

Sorry about the neglect, everyone.
Thanks chief,♥♥♥

This month was rough in more ways than one.
Be safe everyone.
My fault, I've been busy with a lot more stuff than usual this month. Family, illness, work, burn out...

Thankfully the family stuff is now sorted and I'll be back to my usual. Considering letting Lisa have the full month (and a bit) since it does deserve some recognition.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Liberty
My fault, I've been busy with a lot more stuff than usual this month. Family, illness, work, burn out...

Thankfully the family stuff is now sorted and I'll be back to my usual. Considering letting Lisa have the full month (and a bit) since it does deserve some recognition.

*hugs for Liberty* I hope things get better soon!
Marrend
So, uh, what's the Featured Game for May?
Silver Nights Crusaders.
It's non-RPG month.

(or was April non-RPG month? Did we even agree to do non-RPG month?)
We should do something. I feel like Lisa has garnered plenty of attention all its own, much less to be up there for an effectively two month period.
Marrend
When it was switched to LISA in late March, giving Soma Union almost effectively two months as a feature, Liberty forgot to switch it due to a hectic schedule. However, I've been getting vibes from the Discord channel that she's been out of commission due to Covid complications of late?

I dunno. I just wonder if Frogge has that that kind of access as well, as a kind of back-up in cases like these where Liberty cannot, or do not, attend to it for whatever reason.
Somebody pick up the Batphone and get kentona on the line.
Sorry, I have the covids (so does kentona, I hear) but I'm getting better so I'll be on it in the next day or so. Sorry for the waits ;.;
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Liberty
Sorry, I have the covids (so does kentona, I hear) but I'm getting better so I'll be on it in the next day or so. Sorry for the waits ;.;

;_; I hope you both get well soon!!!
author=Dyhalto
Somebody pick up the Batphone and get kentona on the line.

i'm batsick

(get it? because it's covid? from a bat??)
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
I'll be robin your grave.

...wait...