HI! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE, BUT JUST SIGNED UP, SOOO...

Pages: 1
So I just wanted to say hi. My name is Steve, and I've been lurking this site for quite a long time now, and since I've been getting, and playing games like crazy from here, I figured I should join up...and maybe review some stuff!

I also donated...I seriously wouldn't want to see this site go down :(, apparently it almost did one time! That, and I find this one to probably be the best portal for indie games! :)

Anyways, thank you for having me! I've done some developing on some half done RPG Maker games in the past, maybe I'll give it a shot again.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! :D
wow thanks! Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots (of reviews)!
I now feel bad because you donated some hard earned cash and I have done nothing...

...Thanks a lot, STEVE.

Just kiddin'! It's nice to know that you care about this place, and I'm glad you joined us! And please give RM another shot, again. I want to see what you can do after all this time off. Welcome to the show. THE FREAK SHOW! :D

Have fun!
author=Brent
I now feel bad because you donated some hard earned cash and I have done nothing...

...Thanks a lot, STEVE.

Just kiddin'! It's nice to know that you care about this place, and I'm glad you joined us! And please give RM another shot, again. I want to see what you can do after all this time off. Welcome to the show. THE FREAK SHOW! :D

Have fun!

That's the plan! Aside from some recent drama-y looking stuff, this place seems pretty chill too, something that seems lacking these days on the net.

As for making games, I am considering doing something short and sweet, instead of trying to pull off baby's first huge epic like I did in the past. Perhaps I'll give Super Mario X dev a shot too.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Welcome nesfreak64, help us keep it live! dramas aint no good, no good at all............. but unavoidable.
Pages: 1