WHAT IF...

Pages: first prev 12 last
Well, you partnered with YDS on a bunch of them, didn't you? She took down all of her games about a week ago.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Can we please put Muse (oh, I'm sorry, I meant AMERICANA MORROW: SOLODROME which is so obviously a "BETTER" name) back up?

Please. That game was pretty sweet, and I wrote a pretty sweet review of it.

It's actually one of the ones I was thinking about when I made this topic.
Max McGee
The game's (primary?) creator, AznChipmunk didn't even know it was taken down, though!

It would be like if I was like 'WHERE DID TO ARMS! GO!?' and you were like 'sorry bro Mr.Nemo deleted it, not my call'.

Edit: I apologize if I'm misunderstanding the situation.
I looked at it, and right now the only developer listed is YDS...
Only lead developers can delete a project page. For example, I'm a dev on Moon Base Mario but not the lead dev so the delete button isn't available.

Now nothing's stopping me from nuking all of the content of the gamepage but that's an unfortunate result of how the system works. Either non-lead devs can edit pages and be able to nuke everything or they can't. There really isn't any good solution (that I can think of at least) to this beyond using your best judgment when giving dev access to your game profile. And maybe keeping a backup just in case.
Max McGee
author=kentona
I looked at it, and right now the only developer listed is YDS...

I could have sworn Azn was a primary dev on that project.

*is puzzled*
man wasn't muse supposed to be released like a year ago? I know this isn't surprising in the RM community but it still makes me sad inside
10:46 <YDS> Hey Kentona
<YDS> You can take me off as the primary developer.
<YDS> I thought Muse was cancalled so I used it for another game I was going to make.
10:47 <YDS> That gamepage is no longer Muse.
<YDS> You can go ahead and give it to him.

So...the game profile is no longer Muse anyway...

However, the dev server for RMN still has the old Muse information. If Azn wanted I could probably restore it manually. (Because I am a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything)
Hmmmm well, if you restored it for me, that would be awesome, although I can't say that I will produce anything new on it... not for a while at least.
Max McGee
If we were going to delete all the games that are never going to have any updates (at least any time soon) we'd have to delete 90% of the games on RMN. : )
http://rpgmaker.net/games/902/

Muse should be back under Azn's control.
author=kentona
10:46 <YDS> Hey Kentona
<YDS> You can take me off as the primary developer.
<YDS> I thought Muse was cancalled so I used it for another game I was going to make.
10:47 <YDS> That gamepage is no longer Muse.
<YDS> You can go ahead and give it to him.

So...the game profile is no longer Muse anyway...

However, the dev server for RMN still has the old Muse information. If Azn wanted I could probably restore it manually. (Because I am a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything)

What in the gods' names would compel someone to just CHANGE a game into something unrelated out of the blue, with all its old comments, blog posts and not to mention subscribers.

Where is the logic behind something like that?
Max McGee
author=Shinan
What in the gods' names would compel someone to just CHANGE a game into something unrelated out of the blue, with all its old comments, blog posts and not to mention subscribers.

Where is the logic behind something like that?

Pages: first prev 12 last