IN DIRE NEED OF SOME GAME HELP

Pages: 1
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Okay. I've been working on a game, well as much as I can (which didn't get very much done, to be honest as I help my family) and I've always had a problem getting a game actually done. I can get a good plot going, and get the opening of a game down pretty decently, but anything else, it just gets harder.

What I'm in need of, is someone willing to collaborate with me, and help me making this game. If I can get the starting(s) of the game going, and send the rest over to someone else, and go from there, maybe the game can get done.

Just to see if this helps pull some-more people in, the story is based around Time-Travel.

Basically you play many differing roles that effect every other role. Everyone 'main' character either is a supporting role, or a Time Master, which they are the focal-point of the entire game.

There are only like 5 Time Masters left, and one goes rogue and begins killing off the other Time Masters, and he also fuses in with the True Time Master, who grew wicked over time, as he was locked away inside of a barrier, creating new Time Masters with his power. Given all True Time Masters had done so before him, it wasn't a punishment. But once he became Evil, he waited for a Time Master who would be easy to corrupt and to bend his will.

Basically this is the start of the game. I"m in dire need of some help. Someone who is willing, say so on here and I'll PM you the rest about the game. Everything else not related to the game, can go in here just as long as it doesn't look like a game page.

Ark
Wario's-a number one!
All I can say is good luck finding someone to build your game for you.
Thiamor
Well it isn't really building it. The word Collaboration means to work on it together. But if they are good with rpg maker 2003, and even XP, then at least it will get done easier and quicker than if I did it all alone. I said the wrong thing on the other. I didn't mean for them to build it all.
I am busy on my game but i might be able to squeeze in some help here and there depending on what you need done. I always wanted to try a collaboration.

if you want to know my skills check out my game in the making here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2462/ I've done all the mapping, eventing, and some sprite edits. PM me if you want to know more. if not, good luck in your search!
dude you need to love making game, it has to be a passion. I've made at least 15 games before and none are fully finished but one. At the moment me, my friend and my brother are working on an action RPG with swords, guns, CBS and so on....

so good luck and keep trying!
Thiamor
I decided to do a small time game, so this one won't seem to tough to do. I figure that if I can do something good in a small game, then it might just loosen things up a bit. If that makes sense.
author=Thiamor
Well it isn't really building it. The word Collaboration means to work on it together. But if they are good with rpg maker 2003, and even XP, then at least it will get done easier and quicker than if I did it all alone. I said the wrong thing on the other. I didn't mean for them to build it all.

"What I'm in need of, is someone willing to collaborate with me, and help me making this game. If I can get the starting(s) of the game going, and send the rest over to someone else, and go from there, maybe the game can get done."

Sure sounds to me like you want someone to build a game for you.
I would be willing to help you out but as of next week I won't have very much spare time at all. For like the next 8 months.

To me though it sounds like you just have an organization problem. If you can make a really good start there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to make a really good middle and end. Maybe you get ahead of yourself and don't know where to take the game from there? I would suggest taking a lot of time to plan out the flow of the whole game, the plot etc. and write it all down on paper, if you haven't done that yet. It definitely helps out a lot.
Pages: 1