LONG STORY SHORT: I'M BACK

Pages: 1
For those of you who remember me, I'm back, so yay? For those of you who don't know me, I'm Gemini (obviously).

I'm just a 17 year old kid, although I've been mistaken to be much older irl.
I joined RMN about three years ago, and its the only site of its kind(Game Making) that I've ever joined. Obviously I like video games and making them, or I probably wouldn't be here. =P

Two years earlier, I went through something of a family crisis and money was tight, so internet was one thing that wasn't really practical to have. Now however, things are doing much better, and I've got a job, so we purchased internet again. Hooray! It's been a long two years though, and only partially because of the lack of internet!(high school, drama, tornado...) I've come back older and wiser though, which is better than... well... coming back more stupid or something.

So yeah, more about me, ummm...

Welp, I'll be a senior in high school this year. My current interests are psychology and philosophy, but that's probably highly prone to change. As such, game making is just a hobby, and not anything I'd get really serious about. I also like writing, though inspiration is a bit hard to come by. I am working on a VX game right now, which I might prepare a demo for and upload it here if I feel it's decent enough.

So, uh, it's good to be back, I guess?
Did you really only disappear for 2 years? Felt like it's been longer.
Hi. I've never seen you before, because two years ago I was a noob on this site.

Not much changes.
author=Neok
Did you really only disappear for 2 years? Felt like it's been longer.

Well, somewhere around there. Maybe a few months longer.

author=Ben_Random
Hi. I've never seen you before, because two years ago I was a noob on this site.

Not much changes.

Yeah, I'm pretty much a noob still. I wasn't all that active two years ago and I probably still won't be very active now. =P
Hey, good to see you back Gemini. I didn't forget ya. You better stick around this time though!
Heya LWG!

Yeah, I could hang around this place for quite a while, probably. =)
I recognize the name, welcome back!
WOW! I remember you from waayyyyyyyy far back; I was always wondering whatever happened to you, bud.

I think you were one of my main supporters of that game that's name should NEVER be mentioned here, ever again...or not, I forgot... Anyways, welcome back to REAL MEN SOMETHING OR OTHER. Make some games and post some nonsense in the 'Welp Welp' boards! Enjoy! :D
author=Brent
WOW! I remember you from waayyyyyyyy far back; I was always wondering whatever happened to you, bud.

Yeah, I think you may have the wrong Gemini, Brent. =P

Still, thanks for the "welcome back"! =D
Long story short: I'm black
BLACK!?

B...But BLACK is soooooooo 1990's.

WHITE is the new BLACK , nowadays, you should know that, Feld. :D
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=Feldschlacht IV

You're gonna be black AND blue after I kick your ass in street fighter.
author=Brent
BLACK!?B...But BLACK is soooooooo 1990's.

WHITE is the new BLACK , nowadays, you should know that, Feld. :D

Dude, no.

I am the New Black.
NewBlack wins.
Quick, get a moderator in here to close the thread.
my eyes

the goggles do nothing

(hi gemini)
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Feldschlacht IV

Long story short: I'm pinkish, whitish, greyish
I think I remember you. Well. Hello again :P
Pages: 1