CAPTURE SOFTWARE

Pages: 1
Right now I'm working on a lot of customs systems that I want to show case but I need a good video capture device that will properly display the programs in action. If anyone could let me know which programs are the best, please post about them. Preferably the software should have audio and video capture capabilities simultaneously.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Camstudio! It has both audio and video, but only sounds that are on your PC.
Camstudio
Thanks, thats just what I was looking for!
Better than camstudio: WMCAPTURE. best capture software evah
Adon237
author=Felipe_9595
Better than camstudio: WMCAPTURE. best capture software evah

Really? HOW?
No lag, real time file creation, along with good quality makes it a great recorder.

All the videos of my channel (Except the ones where i appear playing flute were recorded with WMCAPTURE)
Adon237
author=Felipe_9595
No lag, real time file creation, along with good quality makes it a great recorder.

All the videos of my channel (Except the ones where i appear playing flute were recorded with WMCAPTURE)

Ahh, Camstudio is the best freeware capturing software, while WMCAPTURE is the best commercial capture software. Agreement?
Maybe , but everything is free if you know how to search XDDD
author=Felipe_9595
Wmcapture is free

Pwned xD

you mean free trial? or is there a version that doesn't expire?

edit: nevermind. I see you edited your post.
Cam Studio can be pretty glitchy, try looking up hypercam 2. That's what I use.
Don't forget about FRAPS!

http://www.fraps.com/

I use this sucker for all my videos, along with CorelStudios for editing them to give them a nice touch. I think the full version of FRAPS is about $50 and it does a spendid job! Hypercam2 isn't a bad choice, as well, if you wanna use that. ^^
Well looks like I've got some searching to do, lol
I've used CamStudio before to record some of my League of Legends games...it is okay. I would imagine that FRAPS is better (I haven't used it myself, so I can't really say), but that costs money, so if you are on a very very tight budget then CamStudio should be good enough for you. Just remember that -- as it records into AVI files -- it is limited to a maximum of 4GB total file size. If it records above 4GB, then your file might as well not exist.
Fraps requires a lot of resources. I have 1 gb of ram, 512 mb of video and a 2gh dual core processor and i cant use it XP
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
WM Capture is good.
My Screen Recorder is one of the best screen recording tools. Records the screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. It's easy to use, and records directly to standard AVI or WMV format files that look great. Perfect for tutorials and demos. Download here: http://www.deskshare.com/screen-recorder.aspx
Adon237
author=adam0718
My Screen Recorder is one of the best screen recording tools. Records the screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. It's easy to use, and records directly to standard AVI or WMV format files that look great. Perfect for tutorials and demos. Download here: http://www.deskshare.com/screen-recorder.aspx

I don't know if this was some add or whatever.
*ignores*
author=Felipe_9595
Maybe , but everything is free if you know how to search XDDD

And do you mean by pirated software? Or by living off the limited uses of the Trial Demo?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
idk, what do you think......................!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I use Debut Video Capture, it is extremely simple to use and is freeware.

The only real downside(?) is that it only captures sound from the microphone; it doesn't directly capture your computer's audio output. For Let's Try videos, though, this is actually perfect.
Torrent the full version of Fraps if you can't get your hands on the full version. I really feel like it's the best "easy to use" capture software.

I've never had any issues with recording. The only video lag I've experienced was when I tried to record myself playing Need For Speed SHIFT. The game was pretty much unplayable when I made Fraps start recording. Other than that, it has worked fine for every game and program I've used it with.
Pages: 1