ADDITIONAL SPECIFICS, ANYONE?

Pages: 1
Just a thought. You know those "Specifics," right? The ones on your game page where it's underneath your 4 main screenshots and you have the ability to select what type Engine your using, Genre, and so forth.

I was wondering if we could, possibily, expand upon this for RMN V.4, by adding additional specifics like: # Of Players, Release Date, Rating, Online, etc.

Like this:

Just...throwing things out there. ^^
As far as Rating goes, would "Adult" games even be allowed on this site?
I mean real "Adult" games :)
I can add # of players, Release date is already in there, ...not sure about Rating, and I can add Online.
why not just combine players with online

singleplayer
multiplayer
multiplayer(online)

everything else just seems like clutter.

author=Dyhalto
As far as Rating goes, would "Adult" games even be allowed on this site?
I mean real "Adult" games :)

Mister Big T DOES that ALL the time. :D
God...how I miss that guy.

author=Darken
why not just combine players with online

singleplayer
multiplayer
multiplayer(online)

everything else just seems like clutter.

Yeah, that's probably a better idea.
I like this idea a lot! But I just hope the 'specifics' section does't get too long. Maybe leaving the most important ones on plain sight, and the least important ones hidden in a 'click here for more' kinda thing could help with that? ...Just saying. xP
how many people would this actually apply to? i mean how many multiplayer or online games are there? seems like the only one it would really set apart is brent's game lol.
author=alterego
I like this idea a lot! But I just hope the 'specifics' section does't get too long. Maybe leaving the most important ones on plain sight, and the least important ones hidden in a 'click here for more' kinda thing could help with that? ...Just saying. xP

This message has been approved by Ben_Random, current president of the U.S.
The Unjust Stoners
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
i mean how many multiplayer or online games are there?

While this site does seem to have an overabundance in single-player experiences, it would be interesting to see exactly how many games have some kind of multiplayer support.

Anyway, I support this general idea, as it gives more up-front information to prospective players. With this information, gamepages would also have a more back-of-a-physical-video-game-box feel to them.

Not sure about the ESRB-like "Content Rating" stat, though. I suppose a new project would be set initially to "Unrated", then the developer would be able to change it later as the game develops?
author=Space_Monkey
how many people would this actually apply to? i mean how many multiplayer or online games are there? seems like the only one it would really set apart is brent's game lol.

Hey, it's not my fault I mostly like making Mutiplayer games! :D

Actually, there are quite a few of them scattered around RMN's database. Mary 4D made one...and, um, that's all I can remember! Lol. Maybe -- I am -- the only one. ^^
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Hell I added a client to an MMO on here. That is one. There, as far as I know, isn't too many 'online' games on here.
Pages: 1